X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Dear Uncle and the North Koreans.

Don't you feel a little sorry for the Illustrious One? He's just misunderstood.

He's ronery....

http://www.youtube.com/v/xh_9QhRzJEs&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/xh_9QhRzJEs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• 5 - 0... This lot are gonna face a firing squads when they get home!  
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• 6-0 now
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Does anyone know any website that you can stream to play back recorded matches?

I forgot to set my tivo this morning and I want to watch that 5-0 game.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• 7-0
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• 7 - 0... Torture first, then shot!
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• How the hell is Kim Jung Il going to edit the highlights of this to make them look good.

Comment

• Play it backwards?
                  f0xxee

Comment

• He's going to say North Korea was the team winning the other colors?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 21 2010,14:16) 6-0 now  
                      Better change your Flag now Tom
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I hope Brazil reach the Final  

Them Brasilia girls in the crowd are just so    

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Apparently the game was the first ever live broadcast from out side Nth Korea.

I think they will be tunnelling with teaspoons tonight the poor bastards.
                          f0xxee

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 21 2010,09:31) Them Brasilia girls in the crowd are just so    

mmmm good. You never know, they could be shemales too.

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 21 2010,20:30)
                              (whore @ Jun. 21 2010,14:16) 6-0 now  
                              Better change your Flag now Tom  
                              Thats my North Korean flag put away for another 4 years.

I might get a Slovenian one for Wednesday  

Comment

• Think they might hvae pulled the plug like the Nazis did when joe Louis pummled Max Scmeling the 2nd time around???

Its an OBVIOUS imperialist conspiracy to make the DR of Korea look bad. Those Portuguese capitalist puppets!!! Mortars aimed at Seoul-ready.......aim.......FFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRR RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X