Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the over/ under on england advancing?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• France down!

Comment

• HA HA French down 1-0 and just had a player sent off!! Can it get worse for them?? Lets fucking hope so!!! A bit surprized to see such a competitve Mexico-Uruguay match. Thats a good thing. Now all we need is Bafana Bafana to stcik about 4 more past the capitulation kings and have Uruguay beat Mexico!!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• Oh yes! 2-0 to Seth Efrika... Oh the unmittigated joy of wathcing the froggies get a whopping.
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 22 2010,21:19) What's the over/ under on england advancing?
            The bookies think England are going to get out of their group.

England - 4/9
            Draw - 3/1
            Slovenia - 7/1

USA - 10/11
            Draw - 5/2
            Algeria - 3/1
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• South Africa running riot-YESSSS kick their fucking asses. Can you say humiliation. this is giving me wood. Now lets see Uruguay stick a couple past our "friendly neighbors" to the south!! Is that asking for too much?

OHH great save by S Africas keeper!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

• I'm even enjoying the ones pulled back and the near misses . . .

Vive Le Embarrassment!

Comment

• South African 2-0 France

Uruguay 1-0 Mexico

SA need only 2 more goals to go through to the next round if the score stays the same, if Uruguay score 1 more goal SA only need 1 more to go through.

COME ON SOUTH AFRICA !!!
                  I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Les Bleus are turning into Les Miserables
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Halftime and, indeed, it ID get a little better. Good news, bad news. The good news would be #2 in Group A qualifies, the bad news is that they will probably face ARGENTINA. That could be ugly but right now I am certain the teams dont give a rats arse!!!

COME ON SOUTH AFRICA AND URUGUAY!!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

• If Mexico loses they'll be heading for the border. I hope kahuna locked the back gate

Comment

• Too late guy they have been heading for the border for the last 40 years!!!! Where have you been?? BTW its been in the papers!!!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• If that happens, maybe the French can go to Mexico City and the Mexicans can go to Paris LOL!! That would be too delicious. The only thing better would be for us to win tomoz and finish first in the group!!!
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• Careful or those French might want Louisiana back

Comment

• They can have everything south of the mason dixie line.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X