X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 22 2010,21:41)  

Tomorrow is going to be great and full of drama.  I just looked at the brackets and it is IMPERATIVE for US A to go out and WIN the group because IF we were to get thru the round of 16 guess who would be waiting in the quarters??   The winner of Argentina v Mexico........oh dear!  
    Yes it will, and you wont win the group
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Personally I think the US will have a 1-1 draw against Algeria. That will make the other game very interesting. I'll be watching that one over the US one anyways.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Its all to play for. DD maybe you are being your usual self-trying to wind me up!! England will have to "top" (no pun intended) the US's result. Very well could happen. We are favored V Algeria but I could see ANY result in both games. Thats what makes it so interesting........
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• England v Germany in the round of 16?? That would be the tie of the round for ceratin!! Long way to go but we will know in less than 24 hours...
          Be careful out there!

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 23 2010,04:27) I'll be watching that one over the US one anyways.
            Interesting, Jake Sully. I woke up this morning and said the opposite (although I'll probably employ the laptop and watch bofe). I have a US team here that I'm excited about, and is still a bit of a mystery. At least we know we'll get full enthusiasm and commitment, which is more than we can be sure about in the other match.

I can't wait to watch every minute of the US match tonight...

Comment

• Oh I'm excited about Americans too. I want them to win, but I believe the US is solid defensively and they'll still get in with a draw which they can manage.

I just think the England game will be more interesting to watch as they're the ones that have to win to get in. They have their backs to the wall and are a team with mega-talent, that needs to come together as a team. There's always the question mark about them and that is why I want to watch.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 23 2010,08:14) I believe the US is solid defensively
                I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Onyewu.

Comment

•      I am glad you said it twice because I can't say it once...        
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 22 2010,19:50) England could get lucky if they get through, and end up meeting Ghana, Australia even as its still a close group. Hopefully they meet the Gerrys. Thats always a good game for the "neutral" fan like myself  
                    If The Anglo Saxons meet the Germans, only one team I'm cheering on !

"Come on England"
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• I see the French Football federation booked all the players in Economy Class. Thought it was a joke but it appears that the Frogs are not going home in style but probably Nigerian Airways.

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 22 2010,23:02) .  DD maybe you are being your usual self-trying to wind me up!!  
                        BB, Im certainly "not" just trying to wind "YOU" up mate

I am just giving "my" opinion of what "I" think will happen this afternoon thats all.

Life is full of opinion's and if Im wrong Im wrong

Wasn't meant as a "dig" at you personally in any shape or form

Comment

• Go England & USA!
                          SHEMALE.CENTER
                          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Early reports are Heskey and Lennon are out, and Defoe and Milner are in. Hopefully Joe Cole will feature aswell.
                            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 23 2010,13:08) Hopefully Joe Cole will feature aswell.
                              I believe hes in the "nets"

Comment

• My guess is Milner on the left and Wright-Phillips on the right. It should be Milner on the right and Joe Cole on the left.
                                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X