Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spoke too soon. The USA wins the group!

(Hopefully THEY will face Germany!)
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Wow! Yay England are thru and I always belived in the US. 2/2 today.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I'm afraid you were incorrect, Jake Sully.

The "other" game was fucking awesome . . .

Comment

• Frankly there were too many squandered chances by Slovakia and I also felt that the ref favoured the England side.
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• I'm glad it was. England vs Slovenia was pretty good too.

But I'm biased, I picked England to win it and I'm not gonna ditch them even if I get pie in my face.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• The USA deserved that. Anything less would have been a travesty.

Even though the annual GDP of Algeria would equal 10 minutes on a Sunday afternoon in the US...      
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• It would of been terrible if USA went out, but fair play to them they won the group and well deserved. Go USA in the last 16 !!!    

England were poor against a terrible Slovenia. Them going through to the next round is only going to prolong the agony. The further they go, the bigger the dissapointment will be. But it could come soon enough if they meet the Gerry's next.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 23 2010,16:48) Extremely lucky England limp through to the final 16 and unbelievably actually win their group!  
                  Huh?
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Can someone please pick BlueBallz up off the floor  

Well done Yanks, its not over till the Fat Lady Sings as they say  
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• And congrats to the Brits for finishing 2nd and advancing onward!

Comment

• We'll have to remake the brackets and predict the final winner, but so far I'm 6/6 in picking who'll emerge. Although not necessarily in the right order.

Comment

• You have to take your hat off to Slovenia the way they held up the UK attack time & time again.

It's easy to forget the calibre of players in the UK team when they are playing such a determined side.

And I didn't think it was smart to replace Rooney, his luck was way overdue to change. A silly policy by Capello IMO.
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Well done Yanks, its not over till the Fat Lady Sings as they say
                            Amy Winehouse ?
                            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I might have made medical history, as I just used a defibrilator on myself!!! Screaming like a madman. I am shocked no on has called the cops yet!!!

No more than we deserved. What the fuck was Algeria thinking?? They should have thrown the kitchen sink at us STARTING the second half. At the end, it looked as though they were SATISFIED with a draw FFS!!!!

Donovan was VERY AVERAGE today. Altidore excellant and Buddle added a lot when he came on....ROCK ON!!!

PS USA win the group and wouldnt it be funny (NOT) if the Germans get second place in its group???
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• Rooney ws injured Paccers , he had to come off

Comment

Working...
                                X