Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think England can do it. Its a tall hill but there's 2 reasons for it, 1 Schweinstager is probably out for Germany and Argentina don't really play a defense. As we've seen from previous world cups, the offensive teams struggle against the defensive ones and its very rare to get a high scoring game in the knockout stages.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I disagree, some young trollop will feck this up....
      Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 24 2010,00:21) If you believe in superstition, england have to discard their white kits and just stick to the red
        yes, good idea.

Red is a good colour and there is evidence that Red strikes fear into opponents. Some train spotter actually spent 10 years analysing this subject and published a report that concluded that red is best.

Anything but white it seems... there are exceptions but they aint the rule

Maybe we should have a penalty thread Competition... Lampards already bought a giant Golf Tee for his ball placement. hes going to miss and we all know it . Straight over the fucking top . holy shit Batman!

Comment

• Can the All White do it today?? Its scary-if they win they are in. I think....
          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Yeah... good luck (Kia Ora) to the Kiwis today...

(I just downloaded the second half of the USA game and am gonna watch it in a few minutes!)
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• bumpa can you possibly share the website link to watch the games after downloading? I missed a few due to work and tivo misfired especially on the portugal and north korea one.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• David Beckham speaking to press after the England and Slovenia game

http://www.youtube.com/v/kRVYmpzycoY">http://www.youtube.com/v/kRVYmpzycoY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Group F: I would like to see NZ and Paraguay advance but lets see what happens. Good luck to the kiwis.

Comment

• Just figured it out-if both these games right now are drawn with the same score, guess what happens?? Italy and New Zealand draw lots, yes draw lots to see who advances. Fuck me there HAS GOT to be a better way. Maybe organize a 60 minute match the day after tomorrow, no extra time. Just 60 minutes then pens. This surely is better. not perfect givne the physical demands but at least it would get settled on the field FFS!!!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

• I agree with you BlueBallz. Not even the kiwis deserve to be treated so poorly.

After all the effort & the expense, to decide who advances on a coin toss seems so unfair.      
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I nearly forgot - C'mon New Zealand...
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• It should just go on the World rankings, thats what they are there for i thought

The best ranked team goes through and it give an incentive to play well in the qualifying games

Comment

• It wont happen as goals are going to be scored in each game. Italy are already down 1 against Slovekia and I cant see New Zealand beating Paraguay, although I would love to see NZ get through to the last 16.
                            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Come on New Zealand. Italy are doing their part!
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• The Kiwis always had it in there own hands. If they win, they are in. Thats just like the USA yesterday......
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X