Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  I wouldn't say they were easy Jake, no blame attached to "Clamity James" from me  

Shite 1-4, the "hun" are having fun

Looks like I will be working in an empty Pub later

Meanwhile at Old Trafford

Australia 212 all out

England 105-2 ( 26 overs)
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• no I mean, 1'st goal, he didn't jump on the ball. 2nd goal, he managed to give a 5 hole goal (inbetween his legs which should be impossible for a goalie since they don't run all that much), and the 3rd, he intentionally jumped the wrong way when the angle to shoot was an acute angle at best. Shouldn't he be making the player earn the goal rather than giving him 1 side of the goal?

Maybe I'm missing something about goal keeping here.. but I'd rather have Robert Greene (Mr. Butterfingers) being the keeper than David James. Atleast he wasn't afraid of the ball, it just slipped out of his hands.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Ryanairs Micheal O'Leary has announced a new route from Bloemfontein to a number of UK airports. High numbers of travellers are expected over the next few days.

I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

•  Who you supporting from now on seeing as Engerland are out Tommy?  

I suppose this defeat will be Rooney's fault now too

Comment

• I said it before the start-the 1st decent team England meet will beat them! No defence-Terry-grossly overrated,Johnson shit-Barry shit-upson 2nd rate-even cashley cole was poor.
            this is not even a good German team,just decent.

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 27 2010,22:27) Looks like I will be working in an empty Pub later  
              Tangent: The night of 9/11 I went into a liquor shop in Hell's Kitchen and the proprietor said it was busier than New Year's Eve.

Misery loves company, Dave... You might just have a packed house...

Comment

• (travis bickle @ Jun. 28 2010,01:39) this is not even a good German team,just decent.
                I said as much after the Australia game. Germany were good but not great insofar as Australia was terrible.

I think Germany's defence will let them down.

Comment

• Germany 4 England 1 , i don't know whether to be happy or sad for the poor bastards.

all i do hope is that they get rid of capello ASAP
                  i love t-girls

Comment

• I honestly think, the whole English team needs an overhaul. And they need to hire some cough "American" fitness trainers for endurance like Germany did when Klinsmann took over. Their players are more in game shape and it showed, that even at almost 90 minutes, they could outrun the England team.

Maybe I'm the optimist, but this game should have been 2-1 England if they had earned it. The 4th german goal was unstoppable but 1st 3 should have never happened. Well anyways good luck to the Germans.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jun. 27 2010,16:44)
                      (daveduke007 @ Jun. 27 2010,22:27) Looks like I will be working in an empty Pub later  

Misery loves company, Dave...  You might just have a packed house...
                       I hope not FB, I cant be doing up with having to put up with a load of "pissed up" wankers  

Meanwhile, England are 143-3 after 34 overs

Comment

• Sorry i don't understand criket.

what does 143-3 mean
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• 143-3 = 143 runs for the loss of 3 wickets or as the Aussies would say
                          3-143

Comment

• So all those 1, 4's and 6's i hear my dad talk about make up the 143 and the 3 wickets is like being striked out.
                            i love t-girls

Comment

• Correct sean

Now who's coming with me to smash Dieter's windows with bricks

Comment

• Perhaps Germany did England a favor. If Agrentina win, could you imagine the humiliation against England's other big rivals?? Could you imagine how that fat midget Maradona would behave when his team are thrashing England?? Oh dear-maybe we can give you lot a ride home tomoz. But your guys have to sit in Economy............no balls.

BTW how shit was Rooney?? How many goals did he have in 4 matches??? Double oh dear.....
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X