Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK - Someone scored so I worked it out.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• That was a crazy goal. They hit 3 posts on the same play.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Its about time you Americans stopped pretending that you know the rules of real football
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 03 2010,21:18) That was a crazy goal. They hit 3 posts on the same play.  
          Why a crazy goal? Hes a very good player and did it on purpose
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jul. 03 2010,18:51) Its about time you Americans stopped pretending that you know the rules of real football  
            Was that directed at me? What did I miss?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Yes, Argentina had a lot of the play but Germany defended ever so well. Skill, discipline, heart and brains. Perhaps Ballack's injury was a blessing as the rest of the team turned it up a notch. Klose had a great chance in the first half to make it 2-0. The Germans seemed to have a lot more energy and ideas than the Argentinians.

Now let me get to that classles mental midget Maradona. I guess you can cut him some slack when he gave it the fake German accent claiming they were "nerrvos" or nervous. Not too bad albeit juvenile. He tries to wind up the Germans-see last sentance. Then he goes out of his way to get into it with German FANS FFS who give him some shit after his lads get absolutely stuffed!! What an asshole!! Take it on the chin. YOU were the one shooting off your mouth BEFORE the match!!! Then he loses his rag like a spoiled child. Fuck him!!! He was goading the press for not giving him plaudits for his teams play while they had the gall to criticize him when his talented bunch BARELY QUALIFIED!!!!! Now he gets CRUSHED as a favorite in the 1/4 finals. I wonder if he will take some responsibility???

Bottom line is the guy is an asshole...........
              Be careful out there!

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jul. 04 2010,05:51) Its about time you Americans stopped pretending that you know the rules of real football  
                same with the UK

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jul. 03 2010,10:34) Is it just me or has Maradonna had more touches that Rooney in this tournament?  
                  I lol'ed when I read this. Sad but true, but that was one of the 3 problems I saw with England.

1. Keeper.
                  2. Balls to Rooney, Heskey, Dafoe not getting thru except for the goal from Dafoe
                  3. Lack of a team system where everyone has a specific zone to cover.

Comment

• (azza33 @ Jul. 03 2010,23:55)
                    (jimslim @ Jul. 04 2010,05:51) Its about time you Americans stopped pretending that you know the rules of real football  
                    same with the UK      
                    I guess your referring to that Aussie shite, that's an abortion of Gaelic football, where their not sure if they are WWF Wrestlers or AFL players
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 03 2010,04:17)
                      (Grinder @ Jul. 02 2010,15:48) Is Mexico not considered South America? Or Chile? Just curious...
                      Chile is South America. Mexico is North America. The country that divides the 2 Americas is Panama.
                      I thought Mexico was in the part known as "Central America". The press usually use this terminology in dispatches..i do believe.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 04 2010,06:44)
                        (jimslim @ Jul. 03 2010,18:51) Its about time you Americans stopped pretending that you know the rules of real football  
                        Was that directed at me? What did I miss?
                        Only joshing with ya Jake
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jul. 04 2010,07:36) Yes, Argentina had a lot of the play but Germany defended ever so well.  Skill, discipline, heart and brains.  Perhaps Ballack's injury was a blessing as the rest of the team turned it up a notch.  Klose had a great chance in the first half to make it 2-0.  The Germans seemed to have a lot more energy and ideas than the Argentinians.

Now let me get to that classles mental midget Maradona.  I guess you can cut him some slack when he gave it the fake German accent claiming they were "nerrvos" or nervous.  Not too bad albeit juvenile.  He tries to wind up the Germans-see last sentance.  Then he goes out of his way to get into it with German FANS FFS who give him some shit after his lads get absolutely stuffed!!  What an asshole!!  Take it on the chin.  YOU were the one shooting off your mouth BEFORE the match!!!  Then he loses his rag like a spoiled child.  Fuck him!!!  He was goading the press for not giving him plaudits for his teams play while they had the gall to criticize him when his talented bunch BARELY QUALIFIED!!!!!  Now he gets CRUSHED as a favorite in the 1/4 finals.  I wonder if he will take some responsibility???

Bottom line is the guy is an asshole...........
                          great players very rarely make great managers BB.Why that is-who knows.

I think Maradona's problem is he's more of a fan than a manager.Even when things were'nt going well against Germany,he persevered with Tevez and Higuin,when he had aguierro and Milito on the bench.
                          The same with Gabriel Heinze at full back FFS-he was past his best 5 yrs ago,when sir alex got rid of him.To me,it looks like he picks players who he is a fan of,rather than what sort of blend they make in a team.Plus ,surely Argentina have a better keeper than the one they fielded(forgot his name)
                          Personally .I like Maradona BB,he's still the greatest player Ive ever seen,but he'll never make a manager.

Comment

• I think Maradona's problem is he's more of a fan than a manager

Spot on Travis. Maradona did not select either Cambiasso or Zanetti both of whom played brilliantly for Inter, and I think he only once put Milito on the field, another player who shined under Mourinho (will be interesting to see how long he last at Real).

Messi, individually is the best player in the world, but he can't perform at all if he is denied the space he needs to be creative, maybe if he can't create it himself then he isn't the best after all, but the Germans are always methodical and someone on tv suggested they must have spent hours in research on the opposing team.

I continue to back Spain -Germany before have motored through the opening rounds to get blocked in the semi's, as they will on this occasion, probably with some controversial incident thrown in, I just Pique doesn't decide to tango with Schweinsteiger -incidentaly what does that mean in English-pig sticker?
                            Dexter Hines

Comment

• I think part of the reason great players RARELY make good managers is that they cannot deal with below great players. They dont know what to do. That goes for ALL team sports really. I think the journeyman player make much better managers as they always had to work harder. They had to study and be cerebral.

As for Maradonna you could sense the players on the pitch wanted a bit of leadership and it looked as though they didnt get any. Who knows what the team talk was like at halftime. Maybe Argentina just had an off day. I think if they play 10 times Argentina wins 5, Germany 3 and 2 draws. Just my opinion...

I also wonder how much influence his assitants had and how much of the actual preperation Maradonna delegated. He is a polemic figure though. I cannot see him lasting another four years for another shot. But where else does he have to go?? Just wondering.

The guy is a loose cannon and an asshole. Why he had to be confrontational was beyond me and IMHO showed his true colors. He can dish it out but he cannot take it......
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jul. 04 2010,23:51)  But where else does he have to go??  Just wondering.
                                I think he has a Chat show lined up. Thats what he was doing before wasnt it? on and off

Lets face it they just about qualified.. maybe the opening form was a fluke and the German game was revert to two months ago when they were useless.

The more i watch football the less i understand it.

Comment

Working...
                                X