X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nien.

I think Germany is better. If they had ballack, I'd say spain beats germany, I thought he was too old but Germany is younger, faster and can attack more efficiently than anyone.

So lets hope they don't get someone sent off which threw them off their rhythm. But ultimately that's why they play the game.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• It will be an all European World Cup Final after all

So much for the South Americans
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I cant win when I bet on sports that I am very up to date on, but I win when I bet on teams I know nothing about and just put my money on the team with the "Prettiest Outfits" I mean uniforms.
        Whom ever has the prettier outfits will WIN !
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jul. 04 2010,23:51) I think part of the reason great players RARELY make good managers is that they cannot deal with below great players.  They dont know what to do.  That goes for ALL team sports really.  I think the journeyman player make much better managers as they always had to work harder.  They had to study and be cerebral.

As for Maradonna you could sense the players on the pitch wanted a bit of leadership and it looked as though they didnt get any.  Who knows what the team talk was like at halftime.  Maybe Argentina just had an off day.  I think if they play 10 times Argentina wins 5, Germany 3 and 2 draws.  Just my opinion...

I also wonder how much influence his assitants had and how much of the actual preperation Maradonna delegated.  He is a polemic figure though.  I cannot see him lasting another four years for another shot.  But where else does he have to go??  Just wondering.

The guy is a loose cannon and an asshole.  Why he had to be confrontational was beyond me and IMHO showed his true colors.  He can dish it out but he cannot take it......
          you could be right there BB-it mightbe that they dont know how to deal with journeymen players,or get the best out of them.As you say,average players have to work harder,and think more about the game ,about tactics etc.

Possibly the greatest managers British football ever saw were Busby,Shankly and Stein,all average players apparently.Ferguson was an average centre -forward,and Wenger a3rd rate midfielder,but they all knew how to get the best out of aplayer.
          (Brian Clough was a great player apparently)
          There are only a couple of exceptions to the rule.Beckenbauer ,a player of genius,a sucessfulclub manager and world cup winning manager with Germany.Johann cruyff also led Barcelona to sucess as manager,and now Guardiola with the same club.

Schweinsteiger actually means pig-climber!!! I ve climbed on top of a few pigs myself by the way!

Comment

• (mirimark @ Jul. 07 2010,04:10) Whom ever has the prettier outfits will WIN !
            That's an easy one: Spain.

Now if it were back in aught-eight, when the Dutch boys had those daring powder blue accoutrements, well then that would be another story altogether, mister!  

Comment

• I was actually playing in a poker tournament last week and I knocked out 3 guys wearing Spain jerseys. I have to say its the prettiest of the 3 remaining teams.
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• PAUL Octopus Predict Germany vs Spain - He picks SPAIN

http://www.youtube.com/v/8BATirFw3jw&hl=en_US&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/8BATirFw3jw&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Paul is a german octopus  
                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• Well if Paul says its Spain.........
                  I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• 10.30 am Octopus Paul predict Germany vs Spain - He picks SPAIN!!!

5.30pm We eat sea food salat with fresh calamary .....

Dieter

P.S.: TT you bring luck... hope you bet on our rival again.....
                    Attached Files
                    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• That was a penalty that was not given.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Watching the game with a German friend so rooting for Germany.

Spain looks good, the time of possesion stat way in their favor.

Comment

• Uh Oh Think Paul Is Right Viva España
                          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• Spain GooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooALLLLLLLLLL !
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Told ja...

Comment

• (laputanegra @ Jul. 07 2010,15:59) Uh Oh Think Paul Is Right     Viva España
                                Lol! I never believed him.

Comment

Working...
                                X