Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear 2-0 with a gaffe Gary "I Fed The Goat And He Scored" Neville would be embarassed about!!! I would be shocked if Mexico finish with 11 on the pitch. For the sake of the game, I hope they pull one back. If not, hope they implode and concede 10!!!! Footballing wise US v Mexico is a derby match!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• If Argentina put a couple of more past them, then we will be seeing some MAJOR fireworks. And I dont mean the footballing kind either........Mexico are SOOOOO predictable. They should feel hard done by but Argentina lay some wonderful stuff....
      Be careful out there!

Comment

• FERGIE SIGN HIM UP!!!! FERGIE SIGN HIM UP!!!!!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• Holy fuck, that is a masterful strike. I hope my fellow americans are watching. That is a striker!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Lol

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 28 2010,02:41) FERGIE SIGN HIM UP!!!!  FERGIE SIGN HIM UP!!!!!!
              fergie signed him up BB-the boy wonder fernandez-whata goal!!

Comment

• good win for Argentina and sets up what could be the match of the tourny in the quarters against Germany
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 28 2010,01:14) BTW perhaps zee Germans did England a favor by sending them home.  What would an on song Argentina do to that defense.
                  Had the same thought BB - about the only consoling one I can think of right now.  Guess the ABE poster will be keeping quiet now .... didn't go to penalties anyway, whore   ..... We were thrashed out of sight well before that  
                  TT

Comment

• The main reason I was so chuffed we won Group C was that we would ahve avoided Argentina. Christ, if they play US it would have been a cricket score!!! It didnt matter anyways, did it???
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

• PS. Sent 'suggestion feedback' to FIFA, but their website says they may be too busy to answer emails during the world cup .... wonder why?
                      TT

Comment

• I wonder who the royal family were cheering for in the England and Germany game?
                        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I dont know but Prince harry was at the Mets game yesterday and threw out the first pitch. He didnt make an ass out of himself!!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• everybody knows he's not actually a Royal BB-my friend's son went to the same public school as him-they used to call him"hewitt's bastard"

(For those who dont know James Hewitt an army officer was shagging diana behind charlie's back)

If he was a real Royal he would have made a twat of himself as theyre all inbreds from the German Royal family.

Comment

• Der Germans rolled over za hapless English like a mighty Panzer Division,

It was Monty trying to hold off The Desert Fox all over again.
                              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Do you think it's possible the German coach happened to wind his team up by showing them the stupid fucking jingoistic headlines from the UK last week?

Note to shite english papers: Sun, Mirror, Sport etc etc etc.... You do more harm than good with you Battle of Britain headlines.
                                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Working...
                                X