X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "And the first will come last........... "
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• This world cup is just like the War !

The French surrender
      The Americans arrive late
      & England are left to fight the Germans

Come the lads
      http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• Will England beat the Germans on Sunday ??
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I fuckin' doubt it.
          i love t-girls

Comment

• I know that Sean, I just want to here SW say it

You gotta love that English optimism.

I said it a couple of times on here already, England are the most overrated team, ever!
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Don't forget over-paid, when you say over-rated.

Now where can i find a German smilie.
              i love t-girls

Comment

•  i agree, were over rated, over paid sissy's.
                but we have won one game,  im hoping we can go all the way now,  but doubt it.

just adding a little hummer to thread guys.

SW „¢
                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• With the skill and talent England have, if they played with the pride and bravery the USA players do, they would go on to win it. But unfortunately the dont. The massive expectations and massive amounts of pressure put on them in the lead up, and during the world cup by the "red tops" and the English public must have some sort of negative effect on Englands poor world cups.

Comment

• I still stand by what I said, England will win the world cup. And I agree with everything you've said, so the only way for them to win it is draw all the teams they face and then win by exorcising their past demons in winning penalty shootouts.

Bring it on!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Magnificient Goal by Japan!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Porca puttana!!!!!!!

Alla salute

Dino Zoff (Best Keeper ever)
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Italy as Nelson from the Simpsons would say HA HA!!!nnCan we have the camera rolling when/if they get pelted by rotten tomatoes please!!! I have a feeling they wont get the chance. Too bad things have changed since '66!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• "66" forget it ...
                            England only won through 2 irregular goals....

But, hey thats 44 years ago.... and the other who could play football.. like Argentina,Germany,Brasil and Italy.... wins the Championship how many times???

Dieter
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• The Japanese have mastered the Jabulani ball as witnessed by 2 magnificient free kick goals. Why can't the overpaid stars master it?

It was a really entertaining game to watch - Japan vs Denmark that is, worth a download for anyone.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 25 2010,01:12) I still stand by what I said, England will win the world cup.
                                Who did you steal that thought from?
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X