Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am currently thinking that the Koreans need to be more aggressive or their heading home very soon.

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 26 2010,11:37) What a cracker by Uruguay to make it 2-1  
      World Class goals by Uruguay today. Both were top highlight reel quality.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I'll tell you what, Uruguay will have a great chance to go far. I would fancy them to beat both USA or Ghana in the next round. So I will expect them to be in the semi finals and once you get that far, its anybodies game.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Korea had a chance to tie it, but they blew it. They were just outplayed the entire game. Congrats to Uruguay who is moving on!

Comment

• I hope the Germany V England game goes to a penalty shoot out
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Don't mention the War...
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Abit of trivia here, England have played in 3 penalty shoot outs and have lost all 3.

Can England make it 4 in a row. I think so, and hope so

ABE !!!
                Attached Files

Comment

• That's what the Italians used to say, "Il tie-break sanzione è da evitare a tutti i costi."

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 26 2010,21:59) I think Ghana are yet to concede a goal.
                    They also haven't scored a goal in the run of play.

Anyone out there have a worse start time than me? From here on out I'm looking at 3:30AM . . .

Comment

• Kick off for me is 7:30pm, although I wouldnt mind been round your part of the world right now

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jun. 27 2010,01:20) They also haven't scored a goal in the run of play.
                        Well, I guess we can forget that . . .

Comment

• I wouldnt worrying about it too much, the Americans are the best at coming from behind

Comment

• Americans looking overmatched.

Comment

• They will not coming back in this one.

Comment

• Riddle me this: I thought cards were cleared at each new stage... ?

Comment

Working...
                                X