Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking hell as a USA supporter/citizen THAT looked familiar.....
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• That Capello is STEALING his money!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

• To be honest I don't blame the defense, I blame the keeper. That is a very makeable save.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• omg almost another. -.-

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Fantastic goal, against my fav team.

Comment

• Oh my word this is going to be a hammering. Am switching over to BBC's coverage now
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• 0-2?

fuck me.....

Poor old engerland
                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Uh Oh England
                  You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• yay!!!!! Its a game.

Comment

• woohoo!

See you CAN do it!
                      1-2
                      f0xxee

Comment

• WTF?? hit the crossbar twice???

Comment

• its a goal.

Comment

• was in

Comment

• WTF? It should be 2-2

Comment

• how was that goal disallowed? you chaps have got to get video referees for the big calls.
                                f0xxee

Comment

Working...
                                X