Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•     He seemed OK & he didn't look happy coming off. But if he was injured then he has to be replaced.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Things are certainly looking up
      Attached Files
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Great Pics Dave  

Shame that Rooney couldnt get on the scoresheet. Lets hope he aint crocked himself badly... we,ll need him Sunday

they dont like it up em do they.

( and well done USA..good luck to you fellas)

Comment

• I hope your being sarcastic with that Dave. It was still a disappointing performance by England. Slovenia are a side that England should be beating convincingly and in the end they had to scrape a 1-0 win out if it. Slovenia were very poor and only had one real chance in the game but that wont happen when they meet the likes of Germany, Spain, Argentina, Ireland, Brazil, Portugal etc.

England are seriously going to struggle to progress further in this world cup.
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I don't get how Slovenia were really poor when a side of English football stars could not do any better than a 1-0 win.

I thought Slovenia played like men possessed & showed just what national pride can do to lift a side to play above themselves.

Am I missing something?

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 23 2010,23:43) I don't get how Slovenia were really poor when a side of English football stars could not do any better than a 1-0 win.

I thought Slovenia played like men possessed & showed just what national pride can do to lift a side to play above themselves.

Am I missing something?
              I dont think your missing something pacman, maybe you were just watching a different game
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• No your spot on Paccers ,when it comes to the crunch these games are all tough...

Brazil only beat Korea 2-1..after all. ( re edit)

Comment

• They beat the 2-1 Tomcat.

Comment

• A Win is A Win Rule Brittania..........

Lets see what Sunday afternoon unveils

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 23 2010,23:54) They beat the 2-1 Tomcat.
                      I was watching on Pacmans TV

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 23 2010,23:56)
                        (whore @ Jun. 23 2010,23:54) They beat the 2-1 Tomcat.
                        I was watching on Pacmans TV
                        That explains it

Here is a video of Capello's after match interview on Irish television.

http://www.youtube.com/v/mmoNsjr3BmU">http://www.youtube.com/v/mmoNsjr3BmU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 23 2010,23:45) I dont think your missing something pacman, maybe you were just watching a different game  
                          I did keep flicking over to the USA vs Algeria game but I saw most of the England vs Slovenia match.

Maybe what I miss is that never having played soccer... oops, football, I don't get the finer aspects of the game.

But I can tell when one of the Slovenians is running with the ball flat out & I can admire their ball control & I know when they are defending their goal like their life depended on it...

No, IMO Slovenia have nothing to be ashamed of & England could easily have lost. They were both great games.

Comment

• The horn factor was a bit lower today.. or am suffering from horn deaf

Comment

• If you believe in superstition, england have to discard their white kits and just stick to the red. After all they're the red coats.

And as they say, it doesn't have to be pretty, it just has to be a win. Cheers!  

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• You have some good points there Pacman. They did do some good defending, but the performance as a whole I thought it was poor, especially going forward. Some of the passing even in their own half was terrible.

It even seemed as if they were going to settle for it, knowing that the USA were still 0-0 and they would still go through. I felt bad for some of the players out on the pitch shaking hands with the English lads not knowing, and some even thinking that they were going through.

At the end of the day, in that group the 2 best teams went through to the next round, and in the proper positions aswell with the USA getting top spot which I feel is justified on how they played over their 3 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X