Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italians have been woeful. hope they crash and burn-in a figurative sense of course....
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 24 2010,20:04) bumpa can you possibly share the website link to watch the games after downloading?
      I downloaded via torrent... There's no link that I know of to see the match. Best just download it yourself and watch the game.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Slovekia 2-0 Italy

Italy have never finished bottom of a group ever!!
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• He he... Come on NZ... you're getting all the help you can!
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Italy just scored, its 2-1 now and a sniper has just taken out one of the Italian players
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• come on slovakia, Hang on! and come on kiwi's.. just 1 goal..

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Love it... Italy out.

Comment

• That is the best thing I have seen this World Cup. No 18 for Italy, Fabio ?something? was denied a goal for being offside.

That will teach him for his pathetic act inside the goal a minute earlier. Right in front of the referee he writhed around the ground like a complete idiot.

Wait... Slovakia have just scored again. Now 3-1...

Italy are fucked...        
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Its a good thing I'm not in los, or I'd pick up barfines for everyone tonight just at the joy of italy losing in the first round.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Faaaark... I knew that would happen... Fabio has just scored...      

Comment

• That referee is giving Italy a Manchester derby minute

Comment

•      Now Fabio is crying his eyes out...      

Will Italy go through? After this, I hope not.

Comment

• My only regret is that Materazzi wasn't on the pitch when they were eliminated . . .

Comment

• No they are out in last place in their group, with New Zealand finishing 3rd ahead of Italy. Fair play to New Zealand. The minnows done well and they will leave South Africa unbeaten

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 24 2010,22:57) Will Italy go through?
                                If I'm not mistaken they finish bottom...

Comment

Working...
                                X