Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read somewhere that North Korea didnt pay for the TV rights to FIFA so cant show the live games, but were going to show heavily edited highlights made to look as if North Korea were the better team but still lost. They would have been able to do that with the Brazil game no bother, but with todays 7-0 trashing I doubt it. It also said that the supporters in the stands would be blurred out and all the advertising at the side of the pitch would be blurred out also.

I'd say the players are planning their escape from the team hotel as I post this.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I know whore will love this :

French Press calls the French team mutiny the Waterloo of French football... Credit Agricole bank, the main team sponsor, withdraws support...Pres Sarkozy asks Sports Minister to stay in SA and 'talk' to the team... Zidane says the players are wrong...French players called 'deserters'...French philospher calls the players 'hooligans'...

It just gets better
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Karma perhaps?? Having said that, it is still a shame the Oirish arent there as they add sooooooooo much!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

• Could we possibly see the french kick the ball into their own goal to make a point?

That would be the icing on the cake.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 22 2010,00:09) Karma perhaps??  Having said that, it is still a shame the Oirish arent there as they add sooooooooo much!
            Very true. The travelling Irish supporters to world cups are great and do the country proud.
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Goal of the tournament so far from David Villa of Spain. Fantastic moves and finishing strike!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Now if the Swiss beat the poor Hondurans and if Chile draw V Spain-the favorites are out......food for thought. I am not saying Chile will get at least a draw but I think they will DEFFO give Spain a game. Chile has looked pretty good so far.
                Be careful out there!

Comment

• ... continuing on as the self-appointed World Cup Fashion Commentator   , it looks as if Portugal -- a perennial powerhouse in the showroom if not the pitch -- may have completed the winning brace, with their home and away kits.  The world awaits to see if they will make a splash in the next round and take the treble with an alternate!

Stunning, understated elegance . . .  

Comment

• Who's their designer ?

Comment

• Phil Knight?

Comment

• To make the 2010 national team kits, Nike€™s fabric suppliers sourced discarded plastic bottles from Japanese and Taiwanese landfill sites and then melted them down to produce new yarn that was ultimately converted to fabric for the jerseys.
                        You may have even made a small contribution yourself

Comment

• Dude, don't get me started on waste in this country...

Comment

• Could be a REAL snoozefest in the early games. Mexico and uruguay KNOW they will advance with a draw, perhaps a 0-0 snoozer. The only thing is maybe Mexico will play hard as they will want to avoid Argentina at all costs.

The late matches?? You have to fancy South Korea to go thru. I think if South Korea only draw, then Greece has to beat Argentina. Highly unlikely. Even if the Koreans draw the Greeks are out.....mission impossible??
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• I think you might be right about the snooze fest in the Uruguay and Mexico game, but who ends up playing Argentina might make one of them go for it.

I think in the later games South Korea will go for the win. They are not great defensively so I dont think they have much choice but to go for the win. Argentina wont put in much of an effort but will still win comfortably.

I'll be watching the France and South Africa game. France need Uruguay to beat Mexico by 2+ goals and win themselves by 3+ goals. Hard to see it happening with all the carry on in the French camp. What goes around comes around

Comment

• I enjoyed watching them all try to put on a nonchalant face during the anthems . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X