Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done NZ... Kia Ora the rest of the way!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Brazil 1 up at half time, IC could could make a game of this yet...
      Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

• Brazil have finished them off...
        Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

• Brazil looking awesome on attack
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• They do! And they're doing as good a job of acting on the field as does Cristiano Ronaldo.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Part of their genetic make-up
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Big game for my team tomorrow. North Korea are taking on Portugal in the early match.

I cant see brazil losing to Portugal in the last games of the group, so if Norht Korea can nick a point from tomorrows game they will have a great chance to go through.

Come on North Korea !!!
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 21 2010,04:08) Big game for my team tomorrow. North Korea are taking on Portugal in the early match.

I cant see brazil losing to Portugal in the last games of the group, so if Norht Korea can nick a point from tomorrows game they will have a great chance to go through.

Come on North Korea !!!

RE: Nth Korea: it will be hard to be swift and fleet of foot in leg irons.
                  f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Come on Foxxee, everybody knows they take em off before the start of the match
                    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Maybe the old remote detonating explosive jock strap for sportsmen on the loose might be a winner here for the NK "minders".

Uobtrusive but sooooo effective!

You're really liking them huh Whore? I might go throw a few Dong on with the local bookie (the Rig Doctor FFS).
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• So Dave you still think the all early stage games are shite?? Fucking hell NEW ZEALAND !!! I love it!!! I said it beofre its the shock results, twists and turns that make a good tourney! True you tend to get a lot of drama during the KO phase but there will be some compelling storylines for MANY of the third group matches.

The USA are a frustrating team but two important things they have are togetherness and charecter. England are more talented but they lack these two important qualities. Whatever sport I will ALWAYS take players/team with charecter and balls over talent. With those teams at least you know what you are going to get.

As far as our disallowed goal: we were robbed plain and simple........Why do they have refs from Mail and the Seycelles?? Unless they ref consistently in hig quality leagues, they have NO BUSINESS being there. Hell, even Nob Styles in his heyday would have been EMBARASSED to have made that call at Old Nafford FFS!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• This sending off is definately a WTF!!! moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_dCmuk5c8s
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Aye I know what you mean Dave. It's similar - although a definite red card - to the reaction of the soft Greek shite against Nigeria. Sure, the Nigerian fellah raised his studs to him and had to go but the reaction was woeful. If you watch it again, the Greek bloke is poleaxed by the ad hoardings until the moment the red is produced and he is swiftly to his feet again.

If you've ever played football, when someone does that to you your first reaction is to twat him back... not roll around like a slapped arse!

Comment

• Damn, Portugal 1-0 North Korea

Comment

• Ronaldo's 'Adam's apple' is getting even bigger...
                                SHEMALE.CENTER
                                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                                X