Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, they'd fan on the shot or trip over the ball. I've seen them do that at school team selection. Was funny, this person took a penalty shot and the ball didn't even get to the keeper, it died 4 feet from the spot and the coach said, "nope, play some football before trying out again"

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Less than a minute to go, hang on Aussies...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Good game, well played.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Hard luck on the Aussies. It didn't go their way tonight... It's gonna take a miracle for them to go through now.
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• If they beat serbia and if germany beat ghana. They should get in, no?

Comment

• i think they are up shit creek without a paddle unless they score a lot of goals...

I'm no soccer brain... but the aussies look shit in attack, both this and the last world cup - they lack menace.

No point making up the numbers if you cant win.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• yeah their fucked. That 4-0 against Germany will give them a shite goal difference if it does come down to that.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• miracle is the right word... pity about the bogus red card
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• what about the handsome [and very few white] lads from team USA??

they got absolutely robbed on some phantom call during that last goal they scored, it should've been 3-2.

yes, there was some holding and wrestling going on, but by BOTH teams!!!
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Yes, the USA were robbed. I haven't heard one explanation for why that last goal was disallowed.
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Jun. 19 2010,08:44)  I saw that asswipe Rooney swearing at some cameraman who had gotten too close to him on the PITCH {field?} after the game .......fucking prima donna.....
                        a bit    here guys,  but RE; that Rooney guy from the England squad; is he REALLY only 24 years old or is this a misprint?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport....newsxml

I would've guessed 34 minimum, he's not even in good shape

good to see he apologized for swearing at the TV camera's, which I saw on live TV in my living room, but do you think he was sincere??

me thinks not    

Comment

• whore is correct. the 4-0 was a blow. WTF with that opening line up ? Too much forward planning about strategy when they really should have been thinking about winning every match

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 19 2010,23:20) Yes, the USA were robbed. I haven't heard one explanation for why that last goal was disallowed.
                            me either  

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport....0653143

''The problem is that modern football has turned the penalty area into a wrestling ring. Edu committed no foul as he scored. However, just about every other player in the penalty area was holding, grabbing, pulling or pushing as the US free kick sailed into the 18-yard box.''

Comment

• Its ok, gotta move on. Just like Ireland were given no explanation for what happened with Thierry Henry's hand ball. And England are still crying foul about the Hand of God.

JaiDee imagine losing the world cup to this:

http://www.youtube.com/v/-eZhBCqh8l8&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/-eZhBCqh8l8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

And they got away with it.

Comment

• Right. At least USA are still there

Comment

Working...
                                X