Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a yellow at least. A red is intentionally stopping it, but as I saw it, the ball hit him, he didn't raise his hands to hit the ball. But then again I'm not the one refereeing the match.

For me its a penalty and a yellow for sure, the red is over the top unless it was his 2nd yellow.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• The Italian referee made a totally partisan decision. Kewell must be feeling very hard done by. How could that be deemed a handball? He was struck half on the arm, half on the shoulder.

Let's see if the ref is as hard on Ghana.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• What, no Ghana supporters?

Comment

• It just blows me away how one refereeing decision could totally fuck the aussies. An Italian you say?

Back in a minute... just off to burn a ducati.....
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• BMW bikes are good.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Ghana will get someone sent off at some stage of this game, probably the black guy.
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• and that is why soccer will always be a soft cock game

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Rugby is one of the gayest sports I know. Just look at all that male to male groping in the "scrum".
                  I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 19 2010,15:37) It just blows me away how one refereeing decision could totally fuck the aussies. An Italian you say?

Back in a minute... just off to burn a ducati.....
                    Lend it me first before you do please F0xxee 
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I thought it was a good decision by the ref

Sorry to our Aussie posters just being honest. Am still cheering for you's though.

Comment

• The Socceroos ain't giving up...
                        SHEMALE.CENTER
                        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• They need the 3 points !
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• They just squandered a free kick.

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of these so called 'football' stars booting the ball into the sky. A one legged blind Palestinian could do that!

SHEMALE.CENTER
                            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• the ref is a pansy...

Comment

• joke penalty...is this womens soccer ?

Comment

Working...
                                X