X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But what do you REALLY think, whore??  

I saw that asswipe Rooney swearing at some cameraman who had gotten too close to him on the PITCH {field?} after the game .......fucking prima donna..... some prematurely bald has- been who looks 8 or 9 years older than he really is out there, *that's* the best they've got??

Good to see the Yanks are playing well, I will take your word for it that 2 ties are a good thing..... they seem to have the will and the energy to win, if not the talent, of some of the higher-ranked teams.  The 2 games I watched  from England didn't show me much except internal strife and bickering between these prima donna's.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 19 2010,02:44) I must apologise for any anti English/british remarks coming from me recently during the world cup.
      Dont worry about it Tommy

After the "Hooligans" have finished trashing South Africa after being KO'd from the World Cup they will be down your boozer to have a quiet word with you  
      Attached Files
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• What I don't understand is why don't you enter as the UK instead of england, scotland, ireland and wales? It seems to me a lot of good players are just sitting idly by because "england" isn't that good.

Germany did it, you can too.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 19 2010,08:55)
          (whore @ Jun. 19 2010,02:44) I must apologise for any anti English/british remarks coming from me recently during the world cup.
          Dont worry about it Tommy

After the "Hooligans" have finished trashing South Africa after being KO'd from the World Cup they will be down your boozer to have a quiet word with you  
          They would have a great time in my local boozer !!!

I was down there tonight and a auld man of about 70 said to me, he supports only 2 teams, Ireland and whoever is playing England. That same auld boy will protect me from the hooligans.
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Mines a Guinness btw

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 19 2010,03:03) What I don't understand is why don't you enter as the UK instead of england, scotland, ireland and wales? It seems to me a lot of good players are just sitting idly by because "england" isn't that good.

England are a very good team Jake, we are just leading the other teams on at the moment

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 19 2010,09:24)
                (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 19 2010,03:03) What I don't understand is why don't you enter as the UK instead of england, scotland, ireland and wales? It seems to me a lot of good players are just sitting idly by because "england" isn't that good.

England are a very good team Jake, we are just leading the other teams on at the moment  
                Thats the best line I've heard on here in a long time Dave.

I personally think England wont have any chance unless Rooney pulls his finger out and starts playing for his adopted country like he played for United during the season.  
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• How good are Ghana? How much can Australia improve? We find out tonight.

The prices being offered here are interesting - a draw is paying $3.40, no score $8.25 & a double of either Australia winning or a draw $1.80.

I like the odds for a draw at the half with Australia winning - $9. I don't bet much these days but a flutter may in order.    
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 19 2010,07:58) Funny story was I had this    guy opposite trying to entice me over to his place for a "shag" when I was on the balcony at nightime having a ciggie.
                    I think this happened every night of my 4 night stay there  

Thankfully I had Sonya's company for the whole duration  
                    Yeah, looks like she saved you from temptation
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 18 2010,15:17) Ireland hammered Algeria a couple of weeks ago so England shouldnt worry too much about them.

I expect a very boring game, and a terrible England performance but they will still take all 3 points.
                      Why is it our boys, pull on that green Jersey & would die in it, yet England have all that talent & are that shite. I'd say the only player in our squad that would get in the England squad would be Shay given, yet they would struggle to beat us, something drastically wrong somewhere !
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• What's up with the 3 lions thing on the team jersey.

I mean with the waY ENGLAND players wear that jersey, i am now wondering should we call thosed lions "3 coward lions"
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jun. 19 2010,05:22)
                          (daveduke007 @ Jun. 19 2010,07:58) Funny story was I had this    guy opposite trying to entice me over to his place for a "shag" when I was on the balcony at nightime having a ciggie.
                          I think this happened every night of my 4 night stay there  

Thankfully I had Sonya's company for the whole duration  
                          Yeah, looks like she saved you from temptation  
                          Not at all Guy, he was a bit too much of a "butch" boy for me    

I hadn't visited Sunee Plaza in those days either but I will admit there is a certain No-10 in Sunee that could maybe "tilt" me across the border sort of speak  

Comment

• in certain press circles its reported that an " incident took place in recent days in the dressing room and that Capello has lost the squad.
                            What the incident is we dont know yet but my guess is that we will know soon. there was an argument for sure about the players INDEX that Capello set up. His stiff regime is ok for cultured Italians but not for our lads. Bring on the WAGS and let the lads party FFS.

Just looking at the players faces is enough to tell you that some shit has happened. Cant blame Rooney for the outburst or the fans , hes only human and so are they. Shame it comes to this but there you are. The players are good enough we know that but its mind games now i think.

ON the plus side in Algeria they thought they had won the world cup so some good came out of it i suppose..even though it was in fact the French B team that won last night.

IMO Opinion England will go through  and our Algerian friends will be eating the airline peanuts on Thursday

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 19 2010,17:43) IMO Opinion England will go through  and our Algerian friends will be eating the airline peanuts on Thursday
                              And how is that gonna happen TC...USA holds a two goal tie breaker over England...

The only way is if USA loses to Algeria...Or if USA ties Algeria 0 - 0 and England beats Slovenia by three or more goals...

England...which is likely the best team in the group...has a very tough road right now...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

•  Its simples Kahuna

When England beat Slovenia they are through to the last 16, regardless of what score it is.

As two teams go through from each group it WILL depend on goal difference if say the USA beat Algeria to see which team Tops the group  

Comment

Working...
                                X