X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia moment

17 of the Algerian players were born in France. Fucking joke eh!

who are we playing tonight FFS.

Comment

• Ireland hammered Algeria a couple of weeks ago so England shouldnt worry too much about them.

I expect a very boring game, and a terrible England performance but they will still take all 3 points.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 18 2010,16:43) 3 - 2? Nope... terrible call by the linesman.
        I actually watched the whole of this game, thoroughly entertaining and well done to both teams  

It was a bit like Grid Iron in the box when that free kick was took near the end   

Six of one and half a dozen of the other, free kick to Slovenia or a penalty to the Yanks with all the holding going on, shall we dance cha cha cha  

The "goal" should have stood IMHO, the referee should have awarded it

Like the way the Yank fans were dressed up for the occasion btw and "ENJOYING" themselves even when they were 2-0 down

The "Hooligans" would have been throwing Pint pots in the same situation
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 18 2010,16:51) The USA have done a great job to stay in this tournament.

They have their easiest game left and that (if they win it) will see them through to the final 16.

I actually enjoyed that game!  Well done!  
          When are you applying for US residency and citizenship?
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 18 2010,08:44) Like the way the Yank fans were dressed up for the occasion btw   and "ENJOYING" themselves even when they were 2-0 down  

Did anyone watching in Thailand notice that the audio and video were not in synch?

Maybe it^s me since I dn^t underatnd this game but it seemed the audio was a couple of seconds ahead of the video here in the LOS.

Comment

• Please see Bumpa's comments about England after the USA game! This time they were complete ... whatever he said  

Who's this bloke Rooney btw?
              TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jun. 19 2010,03:24) Who's this bloke Rooney btw?
                Looked like some tired old man out there.

This team is not match fit. And it's apparent to anyone with eyes that they are not prepared, either.

This shameful performance was a national disgrace.

Now I know how Germany, France and Spain feel like!
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 18 2010,21:46)
                  (TTChang @ Jun. 19 2010,03:24) Who's this bloke Rooney btw?

Now I know how Germany, France and Spain feel like!  
                  Have I missed something?, we didnt actually lose the game did we BS

Comment

• OMG they tied again?

How is this possible? They hit the crossbar and post 20 times like the first game against the USA or they just plain stunk?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• We drew the game and plain stunk is an understatement , in Lamens terms we were "Fucking Shite"

Comment

• I have to agree with that statement.

I can't understand why that Capalo (or whatever his name is) keeps putting Heskey up front, I mean Heskey is SHITE.
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• Who would you put up there anyways? A scarecrow?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I give crouch a bit more than the last 15 fucking mins both games.

And BTW rooney needs a kick up the arse, if he don't start playing properly soon
                            i love t-girls

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 18 2010,23:44) and "ENJOYING" themselves even when they were 2-0 down
                              did you see the chubby american kid crying when they tied it all up at 2-2??

was he happy about the game or did someone take his Pizza away??
                              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 19 2010,03:46)
                                (TTChang @ Jun. 19 2010,03:24) Who's this bloke Rooney btw?
                                Looked like some tired old man out there.
                                when I first saw that guy [for the first time ever] last week against the Yanks that's exactly what I thought.....he looks to me like an athlete 5 years past his prime...... that 0-0 thriller today kept me on the edge of my seat; should anyone from this group of 4 really even advance?
                                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X