Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like an awful lot of substitutions . . .

Club games typically have 3 subs, neh? W.C. (and Euros?) have 5?

Comment

• Same here aswell, its always 3 subs.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Schweinsteiger
        Podolski
        Klose
        Cacau

"One of these kids is doin' his own thing, one of these kids just isn't the same . . . "

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jun. 18 2010,20:06) neh?  
          Have you gone native or is that an East Coast thing ?
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jun. 18 2010,20:11) Schweinsteiger
            Podolski
            Klose
            Cacau

"One of these kids is doin' his own thing, one of these kids just isn't the same . . . "
            Klose was sent off in the first half.
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• eek germany lost?!?!?!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Very good win by Serbia. Probably could have got another goal. ALso good fighting spirit by the Germans. It still amazes me how 1 man down you can play like you have a full team.

Australia still needs to win both remaining matches only this time we will meet Serbia who are still in it.

Comment

• I hope the Aussies beat Ghana to make the group even tighter. This is turning out to be a great world cup for the neutral fan.

Comment

• I have one word for you people: Onyewu

Comment

• Go USA!
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• This guy Farangbah ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oguchi_Onyewu

Comment

• Shit!

Another early goal conceded by the Americans.
                          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

• He could have played for France
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Oh dear. This isn't going to plan at all.

The US have had chances and could be level but massive holes in the defense have put them at a two goal disadvantage.

Difficult to see how they will get out of this mess.
                              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

• I got out of bed early for THIS??

2 goals scored by a country which 99% of yanks can't even locate on a map??
                                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X