Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(farangbah @ Jun. 13 2010,03:24) Up the Colonies!

Ya need a bigger flag...
    Attached Files
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You can say that again.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 13 2010,03:17) Is everybody watching this shit?
        I watched it, enjoyed every minute!

I like the way there are no timeouts and the game is over in under 2 hours also.

Still wish football had more goals, but all in all I enjoyed watching that game and could see myself watching a few more as long as I have a rooting interest.
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

You want more goals? Watch Brazil and North Korea on the 15th, thats going to be about 4-3 to North Korea
          Attached Files
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

No disrespect meant to the USA team here JaiDee but there should have been more goals, from England

The "Hooligans" will be restless now looking for a place to Trash
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

personally on that performance we are over rated, over paid, 18 + shots and paid £100,000 + a week you think they would be on target !!

im hurting !
              must step up and play as a team next one

bring it on

SW „¢
              http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 13 2010,03:26) Unlucky USA deserved to win it even though their only goal was a bit fortuitous.
                Complete drivel - from someone who doesn't even like soccer!  

Agreed, not a good performance - but England made enough chances and should have won.  Johnson, Lennon, Gerard, played well  ... but what happened to Mr Superstar Rooney?  ... upstaged by Heskey

I won a few £, betting on a draw at odds of 7-1 when England were 1 up ..... the bet of an experienced England-watcher  
                TT

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 13 2010,03:51)
                  (katoeylover @ Jun. 13 2010,03:17) Is everybody watching this shit?
                  I watched it, enjoyed every minute!

I like the way there are no timeouts and the game is over in under 2 hours also.

Still wish football had more goals, but all in all I enjoyed watching that game and could see myself watching a few more as long as I have a rooting interest.
                  THATS the beauty of footie jai dee-goals arent easy to score ,its not like watching basketball where its all so predictable.Goals have to be worked hard for, and the skill is in the creation of those goals.I have seen games 0-0 which were very good matches,and 5-0 wins which were very boring.
                      As  i posted weeks ago,England wont win it because they dont have a decent goalie.Usa played very well.Altidore should have scored in the first half-and again was unlucky with the one that hit the post.England lack a cutting edge,as well as a goalie.But England didnt actually play that badly IMO,just not top notch.
                    I dont need a rooting interest to watch-I just love the world cup so I watch every match I can.

Comment

I think England, or as the hooligans in the terraces say, "Engalend" will improve as the tournament goes on. I expect them to beat Algeria and Slovenia. Rooney will find his form in those games. I would like to see Capello make a choice to drop Lampard from the side. Lampard and Gerard just dont play well together. They need a holding midfielder in there to link the defence to the attack. Gareth Barry being the best option.

If England dont improve before the knockout stage, they will get stuffed by any number of the better teams like Argentina, Spain, Holland, Brazil.

(edit Slovenia from Ghana)

Comment

If it were a fight, then England on points! England have problems though. Our attackers are HARDLY world class but carragher (good thing capello brought King eh?) and Terry shit themselves when Findley (WHO???) and Altidore (Hull city) ran at them. carragher well could ahve been red carded and he had a couple of obstruction fouls that werent even called. Oh well.

Where was Shrek?? We did deserve sommat from that game IMHO. If England win its next two games they will "top" the group. We will definitely drop points from at least one of the next two......

GOOD ON YA USA!!
                      STILL UNDEFEATED V ENGLAND IN WORLD CUP COMPETITION
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 13 2010,03:58)  No disrespect meant to the USA team here JaiDee but there should have been more goals,  from England

The "Hooligans" will be restless now looking for a place to Trash
                        Understood,  the English were all around the goal in the 2nd half and fer sure should have gotten another goal or 2...and were clearly the better team from what I could see.   Howard was good in the goal for us;  don't we get a rematch against these guys since we are all in the same bracket??

Can't believe pretty boy Beckham didn't play in the ONLY full game I have ever watched!!

Hooligans were seen chasing Green from the locker room tonight ....
                        Attached Files

Comment

I didnt watch the game myself as I find the opening games of the World Cup a bit of a anti-climax and watched Grissom solving a crime on C.S.I. instead    

I did however see the "howler" our goalkeeper made over the USA's goal, which might mean David James also known as "Calamity James" is re-instated back in goal.

Im sure our Italian manager gave our players a good "bollocking" in the dressing room after the game.

Even though I like Emile Heskey ( not being 1st choice in his Club side) I cant understand why he was picked in the squad over Darren Bent who was the 3rd top scorer in the Premier League scoring well over 20 goals for an average team.

Im sure the "Hooligans" will be in complete disarray if we dont qualify for the Qtr Finals now

"Nathi Mthethwa, the South Africa police minister, has revealed that a group of 12 known hooligans had tried to get into the country via Dubai.

There are a total of around 3,200 known English hooligans, with Mthethwa warning that the South Africa authorities would take a hard line in dealing with any trouble."
                          Attached Files
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

There's an american slogan, poms need to borrow. It goes by, "You gotta believe!"

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

At least this is one spill the Americans wont be complaining about..boom boom
                              Attached Files

Comment

Just to show you the difference in the 2 countries' tastes in sports .....after the game 2 guys were chatting on ESPN, one was a black yank {mike tarico} the other guy was a white English guy......they had just come back from break and Tarico says "I was just telling {X} about Bill Buckner, and how he's so famous for one flub play he made''.....and he says the English guy had even never heard about  ol' Bill;   ask ANY casual fan of american sports who Buckner is and they would know, 100% guaranteed .....but ask those same guys any similar trivia question about British football and they would shrug the same way the English analyst did when given a baseball analogy.

That game today didn't exactly convert me, I could never watch Senagal against Mexico or some shit.....but I *could* watch the USA or the English again, and maybe once I see Brazil and Italy I may get into them as well.  The games aren't long and are prolly better than 90% of the garbage on my tube anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X