Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Serbian goal keeper looks like a young Antonio Banderas.

All the pundits on Irish tele are saying Australia are going to be no push overs for the Germans. I hope so too.
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I think Germany 2 Socceroo's 1.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jun. 13 2010,18:37) OK, here's a (maybe naive and/or over-thought) question (from a Yank) ...

I'm kinda fascinated with shirt numbers in football, how cool it was that they used to be strictly dictated by position, and still kinda are, more for country than club from what I can see.  So, riddle me this, players: why would an attacking midfielder and captain like Stevie G wear the no. 4 shirt?
        Good question.Before the advent of squad numbers,substitutes etc,the players were numbered 1 -11.the goalkeeper being number 1,the outside left number 11.
        When squad numbers began to be designated before a season,some players preferred the number they held for many years,maybe favourite numbers from they days they were apprentice footballers.
        Therefore that number may have a special significance for steven Gerrard.In club football for instance,certain numbers carry a prestige with the club.For instance at Manchester United ,the number 7 carries prestige to wear it.And a player allocated the number 7 has to be a special player.JohannCruyff always insisted on the number 14 ,wherever he played,and when Maldini retired ar Milan,they also retired his shirt number,never to be worn by another Milan player,as he was such a legend at the club.

Comment

• Australia will beat Germany 1-0.

Even my German friends are worried about this one. The German team is young and untested.

They have no chance and will be very lucky to get out of this group

Comment

• yeah Jd give the first round games a WIDE birth. I am watching them coz a) I donthvae anything else better to do b) I like football a lot c) see a and it doesnt cost me anything!!!!!

I would watch the USa s games coz then you have some kind of rooting/emotional interest. The knock out games are usually better....
            Be careful out there!

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 13 2010,21:36) Australia will beat Germany 1-0.
              Support from an unexpected quarter. Very good, I hope they don't let us down.

The media in Oz is full of comments from overseas sports writers & coaches saying how vulnerable the young German team are & how Australia must attack if they are to upset them.

That combined with an unusual confidence from the Australian team themselves gives me some reason to hope.

I would never suggest that Germany has no chance but the Socceroos are better than most pundits think.

A scoreline of Oz 1 to Germany 0 would make my day. No, make my year more like it.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Go socceroo's
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• It looks like them horns will be banned next week, the fans cant be heard above the drone

good job as well

Comment

• This SRB - GHA game is highly entertaining.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 13 2010,22:01) yeah Jd give the first round games a WIDE birth. I am watching them coz a) I donthvae anything else better to do b) I like football a lot c) see a and it doesnt cost me anything!!!!!
                      The REAL BB is back!!

someone was using your PC last week and had their spell check on, I knew that wasn't you!!
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Penalty to Ghana. They deserve to win & I wish they weren't in the same group as Oz.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Btw this is just for jaidee,

Some of the best goals in the world cup all in 1 game.. its been 20 years but I can't forget this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGYJagvhoE

The 2nd goal might make some of you poms want to forget about Rob-bish

Comment

• Yeah a better result for Australia would of been the draw, but fair play to Ghana.

Hopefully Australia will get something from the game tonight. Me am hoping for all 3 points for Oz as I have loads of family there. Mind you their all rugby fans

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 13 2010,22:53) Btw this is just for jaidee,

Some of the best goals in the world cup all in 1 game.. its been 20 years but I can't forget this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyGYJagvhoE

The 2nd goal might make some of you poms want to forget about Rob-bish
                              Italia 90 was without doubt for me the best world cup ever.

Some of the Irish members might remember singing this tune during Italia 90

We're all part of jackies army, we're all off to Italy, and we'll really shake them up, when we win the world cup, cause Ireland are the greatest football team.

After we got knocked out by Italy the song was changed.

We're all part of jackies army, we were in Italy, and we nearly won the world cup, but Schillaci fucked us up, and Ireland are still the greatest football team

Comment

• Went to the chemist to buy some condom's. Assistant ask's what type,
                                coloured, flavoured, ribbed or robert green's. So i asked what the
                                difference, so she replied with the rob greens they are extra slippery
                                and guaranteed not to catch anything

There was a flu virus goin round the england camp earlier this week
                                Funny enough robert green didnt catch it.

SW „¢
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Working...
                                X