Clear All

JD watch any match with following teams involved:

Argentina
    Germany
    Spain
    Brazil
    Netherlands
    England

You will never find a display of better skilled soccer. I've been watching since 1986 when I was 9, its in their blood, I tell you. They might suck and go home in the 1st round but their play making is world class.

Always avoid Italy, they'll bore you to death.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I'm predicting England will win the Hooligans Cup. Any form on the other Hooligan teams ? Strength, numbers, tactics etc ?
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jun. 13 2010,10:51) Always avoid Italy
        They play with such antagonism and negativity (and I'm not just talking about Materazzi).

I would love nothing more than an early exit from them . . .

Comment

This is why Football is such a great game, if England had scored all their chances & Green hadn't had a James moment it could have looked a lot different at the end, could have been 4-0., but it wasn't, frustrating game aint it
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 13 2010,04:20)  ... but what happened to Mr Superstar Rooney?  
            He was man marked throughout the game and given no room.

That actually was Bradleys plan , IMO, to risk a few players to lock Rooney down and hope no one else got through.. risky as you could see that England had a bucket load of chances that they would not have had otherwise had Rooney been left to roam more freely.

Off course then Rooney may have scored given more room

Comment

As every championship I betted on the Squadra Azzurra, but this also a little on Brasil...

Dieter

P.S.: England must be the favorite... cause I couldn't buy a English flag in the shops here only the German and the flag from Camerun....
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 13 2010,04:20)  ... but what happened to Mr Superstar Rooney?
                Rooney was just being cagey. In fact the whole English side was being cagey.

I never thought they would really play to that plan but what would I know? There must be method to their madness...
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Jokes aside, Australia are going to run Germany much closer than popular opinion would have us believe.

They are rightly the underdog but have been training for this game since last December. And they have one of the best goalies in Mark Schwarzer.

With luck they can win but either way, they won't disgrace themself. And while I am in a reckless mood, I think New Zealand can beat Italy.

Those Kiwis field the most determined national teams of any country. A big call but the Antipodean teams will rock both those old Euro sides.
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

OK, here's a (maybe naive and/or over-thought) question (from a Yank) ...

I'm kinda fascinated with shirt numbers in football, how cool it was that they used to be strictly dictated by position, and still kinda are, more for country than club from what I can see. So, riddle me this, players: why would an attacking midfielder and captain like Stevie G wear the no. 4 shirt?

Comment

• The English Tabloids are back to normal, the "build them up" as heroes and then "slag them off" as muppets has started with Robert Green's howler.
                      Just one of the Headlines in todays newspapers.

"ROB-BISH

Clown Green drops us in the brown stuff"
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• That damned beach ball..is it me or does it seem to hover a bit

or maybe i need to get a new TV

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 13 2010,18:41) "ROB-BISH

Clown Green drops us in the brown stuff"
                          Who said Poetry is dead ?
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Things I discerned yesterday was Wayne Rooney although he might be the best English striker, is not quite on par with Romario in 1994 or Ronaldo in 2002. This could be 1 game but he was obviously frustrated by the American defense who pretty much played him the whole game without fouling him and especially giving up a dead ball situation in a dangerous area.

So it'll pretty much come down to who can provide secondary scoring if Rooney continues to get the Maradona superstar treatment of being consistently marked.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Germany - Australia coming up...

Germany 4 - Australia 0... sorry. I'm hoping for a miracle though.

Go Aussies!
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• After England, Serbia's got the best kits so far . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X