Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt mean it like that Dave. I meant a wind up in a friendly, banterish type of way. No offense taken, none given....

Game time in an hour!!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• Reading on a Irish forum and everyone is talking who will meet who in the knockout stages, and most people are saying England will be meeting France at the airport.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Come on England! At least make an effort to entertain us!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Where's Dave Duke?

Your chaps win and you can take the baby for a ride.....
          Attached Files
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• I get nervous everytime the ball gets in our defensive HALF. That Bornstein at left back is shit.....
            Be careful out there!

Comment

• woot! goal!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• GoooooooooooooooL!

(I was kidding DD! )
                f0xxee

Comment

• The sweet taste of defeat  
                  Attached Files
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Perfectly good goal ruled out by USA!! FUCKING TWATS ROBBED AGAIN!!! Replays showed Dempsey was level!!! Fucking assholes!! This is becoming a farce!!! FUCK OFF FIFA!!!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

• Watch the other game, mate! It's pretty good!
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 23 2010,06:30) Perfectly good goal ruled out by USA!!  FUCKING TWATS ROBBED AGAIN!!!  Replays showed Dempsey was level!!!  Fucking assholes!!  This is becoming a farce!!!  FUCK OFF FIFA!!!!

And with England winning makes the call even more crucial.

Comment

• Well Well. England are playing with courage and flair.

EXCELLENT!

Onya lads!

Makes me proud to be a reject of that tiny green isle.  
                            f0xxee

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 23 2010,15:23) GoooooooooooooooL!

(I was kidding DD! )
                              I got witnesses F0xxee    

"whrooom whrooom" here I come    I can feel the power hitting my bollocks already    

But I will do a deal with you, you drive mate
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• No worries Dave, it will be worth it to see you with your knees around your ears, as the bishop said to the actress.... It really is precarious back there.
                                f0xxee

Comment

Working...
                                X