Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a goal by Germany.

As it stands now, Germany top of the group so they will be meeting England
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• come on soceeroos, 1 more goal.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Australia 2-0 up!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Germany v England-a very tasty tie. Tie of the round for sure......winner to play winner of Argentina v Mexico-oh boy another tasty tie.....
          Be careful out there!

Comment

• USA v Ghana

Germany V England

Thats going to be a great game. England might fancy their chances if Swenstigger (spelling) is missing as he went off tonight holding his hamstring.

Last time they met in the world cup was in Italia 90 and England were beaten in a penalty shoot out.
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• I remember that game. England were winning but an Andreas Brehme free kick took a wicked deflection and Peter Shilton couldn't save it.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I think it was the other way around, with golden thighs Gary Lineker scoring a late equalizer.

Comment

• How good is Sunday going to be: early game England v Germany late ame Argentina v Mexico. Anyone think Mexico can give them a game??
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

• Can they give them a game? If they score first and keep possession, yes.

But they're not in the same league obviously.

Comment

• (whore @ Jun. 23 2010,17:35) I think it was the other way around, with golden thighs Gary Lineker scoring a late equalizer.
                      You're right. I had it wrong.

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 24 2010,05:43) How good is Sunday going to be:  early game England v Germany late ame Argentina v Mexico.  Anyone think Mexico can give them a game??
                        I cant wait until Sunday, its going to be a feast of great football by Germany and Argentina

Comment

• Er um whore.....you forgot to mention England, mate.
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Well if England actually win this thing then they will have climbed a mountain to do it.

Well done America for probably the best game of the tournament so far and a brilliant result... but you've put 'the old country' in a fucking hole!

First Germany and then (probably) Argentina? All our old enemies are lining up to take us out!

America versus Ghana? The Yanks have a real shot at getting to the final eight. Good luck.

Bad luck Australia... you have to wonder about the group though. Could they have done better in any other group? But I suppose if you are going to go anywhere in this thing you eventually have to play the big names.

France? They are a disgrace!  
                            SHEMALE.CENTER
                            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• If England are really going to get further then Capello will have to dump the pitbull mascot Wayne Rooney. The most he has done for the team so far was in the last twenty minutes of the third game against Slovakia. Playing with him on the field is like playing with ten men.
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• I would love to see a Argentina and England game. Cant see them getting past Germany though. If Rooney plays like he played for United last season, they will have a great chance of getting past the Germans.

I was flicking over to the BBC coverage and the Irish coverage and the difference in what they were saying about England was huge. The guys doing the punditry on RTE all played in England, and said they would love to see them win it, but are honest in saying they have played shite so far. But on BBC, its all fantastic England performance against the might of Slovenia. My arse!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X