• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myself because of my gut feeling?

Here's the copyrighted date. Enjoy.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....y512990

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....y514505

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 25 2010,08:01) The Japanese have mastered the Jabulani ball as witnessed by 2 magnificient free kick goals. Why can't the overpaid stars master it?

It was a really entertaining game to watch - Japan vs Denmark that is, worth a download for anyone.
      It was the first time 2 direct free kicks have been scored in a single world cup match ever. Also its the first time an Asian team has scored 3 goals in one game since North Korea in 66.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Brazil vs Portugal should be an interesting game. I can't wait.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Did anyone see David Villa's Goal for spain? That's a comical goal.

Comment

• Well now that the 16 teams are set, lets redo our brackets.

URUGUAY > South Korea
            UNITED STATES > Ghana
            SLOVAKIA > Netherlands
            BRAZIL > Chile
            ENGLAND > Germany
            ARGENTINA > Mexico
            JAPAN > Paraguay
            SPAIN > Portugal

URUGUAY > United States
            BRAZIL > Slovakia
            ENGLAND > Argentina
            SPAIN > Japan

URUGUAY > Brazil
            ENGLAND > Spain

ENGLAND > Uruguay.

Comment

• I cant believe you actually think England could beat Argentina

URUGUAY > South Korea
              UNITED STATES > Ghana
              NETHERLANDS > Slovekia
              BRAZIL > Chile
              GERMANY > England
              ARGENTINA > Mexico
              JAPAN > Paraguay
              PORTUGAL > Spain
              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Maradona will have a Maradona moment. If they had a good coach, they could go all the way.

But honestly I've been watching world cups too long to say the best teams win every time.. its whoever gets hot at the right time. In 1990 Argentina got hot, in 1994 Italy got hot, in 1998 France, 2002 Germany, in 2006 Italy and France. The best teams somehow get shocked since 2006 Germany was far and away the best team. In this cup is Argentina the best team? Debatable against the likes of brazil. Lets see what does them in.

Comment

• Hey first you have to beat Germany......

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• I'm in vancouver Bc Canada typing from my new iPad! Very excited to watch my first ever World Cup match tomorrow - go USA!

Hope they shoot plenty of wickets or headers or whatever they're called.
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• DT,
                      In Lamens terms the players have to try and put that round thingy across a white line between those three white metal bits in the opponents half of that big green area.

Also they cannot use their arms or hands to do this, that is of course unless your name is Diego Maradona  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eZhBCqh8l8

Its a "funny old game"  game but it works for me    
                      Attached Files
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Jun. 26 2010,14:06) I'm in vancouver Bc Canada typing from my new iPad! Very excited to watch my first ever World Cup match tomorrow - go USA!

Hope they shoot plenty of wickets or headers or whatever they're called.
                        What you will find particularly exciting as a Seppo is the World Cup is like a World Series where other countries actually get to compete...        

And given the form shown by USA to date, they should account for Ghana tomorrow. I will be but one of many here rooting for the Seppos...        

And I mean 'rooting' as in your meaning of the word, not ours...        

PS: I notice that iPad has made your posts 20% more worldly, 30% more insightful, 40% more intelligible & 100% more annoying to the anti-Apple brigade...                  
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• What's a seppo? All these new terms... Is that another way of making a wicket or a footsie or whatever it's called?

Will this World Cup now be an annual thing like the Super Bowl or is it a one-time thing? Seems like people are starting to really enjoy this socker stuff.
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

•  The World Cup tournament is played every 4 years and actually has teams that do paticipate from "AROUND the WORLD" , unlike like a certain World Series event that only has teams from "ONE" country in it   

Year Host        Country Winner            Score
                            1930 Uruguay    Uruguay                 Uruguay 4-2 Argentina
                            1934 Italy             Italy                     Italy 2-1 Czechoslovakia
                            1938 France          Italy                     Italy 4-2 Hungary
                            1942 not held      WW2
                            1946 not held      WW2
                            1950 Brazil           Uruguay                Uruguay 2-1 Brazil
                            1954 Switzerland Germany               Germany 3-2 Hungary
                            1958 Sweden         Brazil                   Brazil 5-2 Sweden
                            1962 Chile              Brazil                   Brazil 3-1 Czechoslovakia
                            1966 England         England               England 4-2 Germany
                            1970 Mexico           Brazil                    Brazil 4-1 Italy
                            1974 Germany       Germany               Germany 2-1 Holland
                            1978 Argentina      Argentina              Argentina 3-1 Holland
                            1982 Spain             Italy                      Italy 3-1 Germany
                            1986 Mexico           Argentina              Argentina 3-2 Germany
                            1990 Italy              Germany                Germany 1-0 Argentina
                            1994 US                 Brazil                      Brazil 3-2 Italy
                            1998 France           France                    France 3-0 Brazil
                            2002 Japan / S. Korea Brazil                 Brazil 2-0 Germany
                            2006 Germany         Italy                       Italy 1-1 (5-3) France  
                            2010 South Africa
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• What's a Seppo? I take back the insightful comment...        

It is abbreviated rhyming slang which, considering the part that rhymes has been left out, is particularly difficult to translate.

I was reminded of this classic example of the black art of rhyming slang by Foxxee who has a degree in the subject.

Seppo is short for Septic Tank which rhymes with Yank.

So my old china*, I will meet you at the rubbidee* & give you a butchers* at a list of other examples. That's gotta be better than a kick up the Khyber* but don't forget it's your Wally Grout*.

*china = china plate/mate, * rubbidee = rubbidee dub/pub, *butchers = butchers hook/look, *Khyber = Khyber Pass/ arse, *Wally Grout = famous Australian wicket keeper = shout (your buy in other words)
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I could be wrong but I think the World Series allows a team from Canada now?

Or am I wrong? Or is that Ice hockey? Its all a mystery to us other non US ranks.

PS: Deepthroat, Seppo is the shorthand of the Aussie rhyming slang "Septic Tank" = Yank. Rumour has it that it may do with being full of shit. Dont take it personally, its Aussie humour.
                                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Working...
                                X