X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And one for Dave Duke:

Your "Berk" is same and equal to our "Drop-kick" as in "Drop-kick and Punt" .... Aint Rhyming slang wonderful?
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 26 2010,11:04) I could be wrong but I think the World Series allows a team from Canada now?
      My mistake, make that TWO countries

Wheres our bike F0xxee
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 26 2010,11:07) And one for Dave Duke:

Your "Berk" is same and equal to our "Drop-kick" as in "Drop-kick and Punt" .... Aint Rhyming slang wonderful?
        Berk =

Come from the Cockney rhyming slang "Berkshire Hunt" = Cunt

or

An idiot. Similar in tone to 'prat', 'prick', 'twat' or similar. Originally from the rhyming slang 'Berkeley Hunt', for 'cunt', although not generally considered as offensive as that.

Comment

• At home with Mrs Foxxee draped over it......

BTW : we were looking at getting her a baby ducati once we move into the new house, but she has since seen the Triumph Thruxton and fallen in love with it. To me this shows she has both great style and independence. Good on her!
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 26 2010,11:17) At home with Mrs Foxxee draped over it......
             Any pics?    

jokin

Comment

• I like the comment by Michael Owen in todays paper talking about big games in general. Talking about the German game he said that who scores first in knockout games is important . he said...

" Losing the first goal is like losing your Queen in Chess"

A great analogy that methinks.

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jun. 26 2010,17:04) "Septic Tank" = Yank. Dont take it personally, its Aussie humour.
                Not to worry. We grew out of your rhyming schemes in elementary school...

Meanwhile, your humorists will be convening on the couch tonight as our full-of-shit septic tanks will be playing on the world stage...

Comment

• You know I've been thinking about something. If england didn't have that 1 idiotic case of butterfingers, they'd be seeded 1st in the group.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Wimbledon ?

that must be a big couch fb  
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 26 2010,03:10) I like the comment by Michael Owen in todays paper talking about big games in general. Talking about the German game he said that who scores first in knockout games is important . he said...

" Losing the first goal is like losing your Queen in Chess"

A great analogy that methinks.
                      But isn^t the first goal important in all games?

Do like the chess analogy though.

Comment

• USA could.......go...... all..... the.........way!!!!!

First we beat Ghana.

Then we are underdogs in the next three games but the game is not played on paper and anything can happen!

Comment

• I think USA are underdogs against Ghana also, well thats what the pundits are saying.

I think Ghana are yet to concede a goal.

I hope the USA beat Ghana
                          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• hehe, wishful thinking no?

I really don't think they can, not without the US paying more attention to soccer than NFL, NBA and NHL. They lack a quality striker and creativity, so they may beat ghana off broken plays, but I don't see them beating south korea or uruguay in their current form.

Remember we're a country where my neighbors think and say some quotes like:

" soccer is for girls & gays
                            I wish it would get over & give me back my TV
                            I hate it & always will, waste of time
                            bunch of guys running around doing nothing, no score = shit
                            I will never watch a soccer game, tried & did not like it.
                            fuck, I need to go fishing or just fucking die if 3 more days of it
                            Nobody in the US will ever watch soccer on TV
                            If my kid played soccer I would probably kick him out of the house
                            It would be too embarrassing to have a soccer player in my house"

I wish this was someone joking but these are real people - Americans.

Do you think we are really worthy of winning the world cup with the 80% majority of people like this?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• USA will not win the world cup anyway, so the question is irrelevant.
                              I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• What a cracker by Uruguay to make it 2-1

Comment

Working...
                                X