Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (69across @ Jul. 10 2010,11:22) Will there be an Inquisition if they lose?
    The Octopus may end up in a shark tank if Spain lose and rightly so.

No chance of that though, Torres will start and score and the Dutch will be the losers IMO.

Comment

• Paul the Octopus was right in not making a choice for 9 minutes.. it was a fun game that could have gone either way. Very entertaining.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Bring It On Spain
        Attached Files
        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• I'm going for the Jaffas.

Got 800,000 VND riding on it. Am in BKK, so will trundle down to Guess for a couple then off home to watch the game with the missus.
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Jul. 11 2010,18:06)  Am in BKK, so will trundle down to Guess for a couple then off home to watch the game with the missus.
            Or as my old friend in Pattaya has been doing...

trundle down to the local for a couple , put the missus on the game and then home to watch the match

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jul. 11 2010,18:49)
              (f0xxee @ Jul. 11 2010,18:06)  Am in BKK, so will trundle down to Guess for a couple then off home to watch the game with the missus.
              Or as my old friend in Pattaya has been doing...

trundle down to the local for a couple , put the missus on the game and then home to watch the match
              very funny!
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• So Paul has picked Spain to win?

I'm off to the bookies to a few squid on them then....

Comedy Gold.

Comment

• (seamus @ Jul. 10 2010,21:57)
                  (whore @ Jul. 08 2010,15:48)  I wont be watching the world cup final on sunday. I will be in croke park cause Louth are in the leinster final against Meath. Its Louths first final in 50 years. Come on the wee county !!!
                  Go the little boys  
                  The little boys were robbed today. Louth were winning and Meath scored a disgraceful goal in the dying seconds of the game to win the title. The ref was attacked at the end of the game by a few Louth fans and had to be rushed off the field by the cops.

The Meath player committed a foul so it should have been a free out, then he threw the ball into the Louth goal with his hands. A goal has to be kicked.

I thought the GAA was immune to bad refereeing like that and that it was only a FIFA problem.
                  I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Have fun everyone. Signing off to watch it without any interruptions!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Ok, I'm up. This better be good...

Comment

• De Jong save that for the Derby!!!! Long live Micheal Ball!!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• The Dutch are WAAAAAAY too negative for my liking. this game needs a goal in the worst way....
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• How many tangerines sent off in the second half? I wouldn't be the referee in this game. Could easily have been 2 straight red cards already - probably would have in a Premier League match.

Let's hope skill beats the thugs, although Poyul can hand it out too.
                            TT

Comment

• Would like to see Holland give it a right go instead of fouling, negative tactics. The DO have some footballers in their side....
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jul. 12 2010,02:19) The Dutch are WAAAAAAY too negative for my liking.
                                Feels like Italy last time...

Comment

Working...
                                X