X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nervoussssssssssssss
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• Yeah this final reminded me of the 1990 final. Lots of aggro and fouls. Start stop type of match. Not a very good advert for football unlike yesterdays match.....
      Be careful out there!

Comment

• Agreed. Believe it or not, 1990 was my favorite final.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Viva Espana!!!        

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Paul the Octopus right again!.

Comment

• All I can say is I'm really really really glad it didn't go to penalty kicks.

(and that I'm glad I stayed up until 6:04am. goodnight...)

Comment

• Well done Spain!! The Dutch were a disgrace. They got what they deserved-fuck all and a lot of bookings. That was an IMPOSSIBLE game to ref!!! Glad Spain won it without going to pens...
                Be careful out there!

Comment

• You're right, there should have been more red cards. The dutch player dejong kicked the spanish player in the chest. That should be straight red.

Comment

• All the talk about Yellow Cards, Red Cards the commentators talking Smack about this years WC means nothing to me.
                    For a Football "Newbie" ( Me ) I enjoyed this Final game. I find really exciting when the score is ;
                    0-0 with barely any time left. I like games like this when there is only 1 goal separating the two teams 1-1, 2-1, 5-4 with a few minutes left.

I think I'm hooked on this Football stuff. I had a blast with it for the First time in my life.
                    (probably because this is the first year of my life I have nothing but spare-time fer a bit.)
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• congratulation holland.
                      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• I enjoyed the final also-I had a sneaking feeling for Holland,but they were more intent on playing a spoiling game.It should have been a straight red for DeJong,but the ref was lenient.Van Bommel also should have gone for several bookable offences IMO.Saying that,Robben could have won it for Holland twice,with great saves from Casillas saving Spain.

I think it was justice with Spain winning it,as they do play the game in the right way.Just imagine how good they would have been if Torres had played like he can.It was good that Iniesta scored the winner,he was the best player on the pitch by far. Roll on the European championships in 2 years time-European football is clearly the best .

Comment

• (laputanegra @ Jul. 12 2010,04:46) congratulation holland.      
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• You can tell Webb didnt WANT to send players off. He gave them every chance to do the right thing but they (mostly the Dutch) didnt comply. I dont think anyone would ahve complained had Nige received his marching orders for his kung fu (Cuntona) kick. They were a disgrace and I thought they were better than that. Robben ran after Webb ionce and kept on yelling at him and Webb STILL didnt book him. Webb talked with Robben and he persisted so Webb FINALLY booked him. Too bad I wish the final had beena better spectacle.

Why cant football be more like yesterdays game instead of todays??
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• So what do you all think of Paul the Octopus? Psychic? Hoax?

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 12 2010,05:34) So what do you all think of Paul the Octopus? Psychic? Hoax?  
                                Hoax I say.
                                Their probably putting spoiled calamari in (one) of the boxes hes Not opening.
                                Octopuss are canibials.
                                It is fun to play along & follow but I don't put any Stock in it.
                                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                                X