Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-1 good comeback. couldnt see it coming for at one stage.

Comment

• 2-1 the cloggies. cant belive it. 22 min to go.

Comment

• Red card Melo. Very cowardly act. Think there losing it.

Comment

• Not much interest in the world cup anymore, lads?

Comment

• A great victory for the dutch guys...

The first for the Semi finals...

Vaarwel Brasil

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Great victory by the Dutch. Brazil first South Amercian team out of WC. The dutch could have and should have least 2 more goals. Also good victory for Europe. The empire strikes back and what a scalp.

Comment

• Is this thing still going on?

Seriously - will be watching the Germany - Argentina match tomorrow!
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• On the one hand Robben was a constant threat to the Brazilians; on the other hand he is a greedy player who could have/should have passed the ball when he could see no way through; and he seems unable to score unless he has that space in front of the defence to turn and shoot with his left foot =he is a one-shot wonder, this Dutch side isn't much compared to the teams of the past. Spain are the team to beat now...dass glaube ich...
                  Dexter Hines

Comment

• OMG the brazilians lost. Shocking! Positively Shocking!

Can't wait to get home and watch the game.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Is Mexico not considered South America? Or Chile? Just curious...

Comment

• Penalties... I love...

URu ... GHA

Great...
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• OMG yay go uruguay!      

This has to be the best game I've ever seen, but I just saw the end of it. A striker Luis Suarez sacrifices himself so that his team wouldn't lose. You couldn't write a script like this.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Grinder @ Jul. 02 2010,15:48) Is Mexico not considered South America? Or Chile? Just curious...
                            Chile is South America. Mexico is North America. The country that divides the 2 Americas is Panama.

Comment

• ..the only good World Cup news is Paraguay's "biggest" fan DD Larissa Riquelme, I hope she goes 'all the way' to the final!!

..an example of the Latins love of 'enhancements'..
                              Attached Files
                              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 02 2010,22:16) OMG yay go uruguay!      

This has to be the best game I've ever seen, but I just saw the end of it. A striker Luis Suarez sacrifices himself so that his team wouldn't lose. You couldn't write a script like this.

I watched the game and it was "AWESOME"

Like you say Jake the Uruguay guy sacrificed himself by handling the ball on the goal line saving a certain goal for Ghana in the last minute of the game for his Team and Country and got "sent off" as a result

He will obviously miss the semi-final game now

Gotta feel sorry for the Ghana player who hit the crossbar with his penalty that was the last kick of the game

Poor bastard was so distraught after Ghana lost the resulting penalty "shoot out"

Just wished them so called Three Lions had showed such emotion and feeling after going out of the World Cup, instead of thinking of their "Wags" and their fuckin Holidays
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X