Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (anicon @ Jul. 02 2010,22:30) ..the only good World Cup news is Paraguay's "biggest" fan DD Larissa Riquelme, I hope she goes 'all the way' to the final!!  

..an example of the Latins love of 'enhancements'..  
    I prefer the bonde at the side of her in the first pic 

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I'll have both of them Dave
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

•  

If Uruguay can somehow pull this off, then that truly is the "Hand of God" unlike the shameful one.  

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• I can't believe the amount of bleating from guys in Dubai bars about cheating and "it should have been a goal".

Those are the fucking rules - handball on the line, red card and penalty. Didn't hear anyone complaining (apart from the Aussies) when Harry Kewell was sent off. I'd have Suarez in my team any day - good lad.

Mind you, last night it was against the cuddly, media-friendly Africans - I'm guessing the once-every-four-years football fans wouldn't be so enraged had it happened against Germany.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 03 2010,04:16) This has to be the best game I've ever seen, but I just saw the end of it. A striker Luis Suarez sacrifices himself so that his team wouldn't lose. You couldn't write a script like this.
            His sacrifice was a calculated gamble that in hindsight was a tactical masterstroke. Ghana would have expected to slot home the penalty.

That must have made the taste of losing all the more unpalatable. Ghana deserve to feel robbed. They played well enough to go all the way this year.

Both games last night were very entertaining. The standard we all expected from the cream of the crop. And I picked both losers to win...      
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (anicon @ Jul. 03 2010,04:30) ..the only good World Cup news is Paraguay's "biggest" fan DD Larissa Riquelme, I hope she goes 'all the way' to the final!!  
              OMG!!!

Tell me Larissa doesn't look like Karn... Her eyes, nose & mouth (particularly the mouth) are all the same.

Karn is still prettier though...

Comment

• (Grinder @ Jul. 03 2010,03:20) I can't believe the amount of bleating from guys in Dubai bars about cheating and "it should have been a goal".

Those are the fucking rules - handball on the line, red card and penalty. Didn't hear anyone complaining (apart from the Aussies) when Harry Kewell was sent off. I'd have Suarez in my team any day - good lad.

Mind you, last night it was against the cuddly, media-friendly Africans - I'm guessing the once-every-four-years football fans wouldn't be so enraged had it happened against Germany.

People are calling Uruguay cheaters and saying its goal tending.. goal should count.

As usual people are reading impaired. If you read the rules of football, it says, the play is dead once a ball is touched with a hand. Given the high stakes, it earned him a red card which was undeniably deserved. And he gets to miss the next game. Its punishment enough.

And please lets not even get me started on Ghana. They always pretended they were fouled and asking for the stretcher only got miraculously pop back up 5 seconds after the referee wasn't buying it.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jul. 03 2010,15:23) Tell me Larissa doesn't look like Karn...  
                  She doesn't look like Karn.

Comment

• 1-0 Germany ...
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Germany are looking the goods so far. Fast and organised. And they dont have as many naff hair-dos.
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Is it just me or has Maradonna had more touches that Rooney in this tournament?
                        SHEMALE.CENTER
                        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• He's just drooling over those long white lines.....
                          f0xxee

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jul. 03 2010,21:02)
                            (pacman @ Jul. 03 2010,15:23) Tell me Larissa doesn't look like Karn...  
                            She doesn't look like Karn.
                            I asked for that...          

you know what I mean though...        

C'mon Germany. Deutschland uber alles...        

Comment

• Hi Paccers!
                              I thought you'd be out painting the town beige.....
                              f0xxee

Comment

• A few drinks earlier in Soi 6 then back to the room for a rest & to watch the game before going out for a Thai take-away...      

Perhaps I'll get something to eat as well...      

C'mon Germany.

Comment

Working...
                                X