X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was it a good game?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Nope, we are talking the Italians here, very defensive minded

I turned the TV channel over to watch Taggart instead
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Yeah it wasnt a great game, but as Dave says, we're talking Italians here so its what we have all come to expect.

Brazil V North Korea tomorrow. Jung Tae Sae to score first goal and North Korea to win 1-0 is 500/1 in the bookies.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 15 2010,05:19) I turned the TV channel over to watch Taggart instead  
          Good idea
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 14 2010,21:49) Honda from Japan has driven a goal into the net against Cameroon.
            And as a result, the young Japanese starlet has gained himself a full-time personal press corps numbering in the hundreds . . .

(Ironically, the "Starlet" is made by Toyota)

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 14 2010,21:19)  Nope, we are talking the Italians here, very defensive minded  

DD would you, Like us Irish, be watching the world cup if England wasn't there ? I have to say I have seen at least 30 minutes of all games thus far.............. no work this week
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jun. 15 2010,10:18) And as a result, the young Japanese starlet has gained himself a full-time personal press corps numbering in the hundreds . . .
                He'll probably be advertising coffee in a can soon

He's set for life

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jun. 15 2010,03:34)
                  (daveduke007 @ Jun. 15 2010,05:19) I turned the TV channel over to watch Taggart instead  
                  Good idea  
                   Yes guy you cant beat some of the one-liners, sarcastic and witty comments said in a broad Glaswegian accent on Taggart.  

Just one example from the other night and you have to remember its said in a broad Scottish accent was DCI Burke's comment to DI Robbie Ross

" Robbie you wouldn't find your arse if it sat on yer face"

Great stuff  

Comment

• (seamus @ Jun. 15 2010,08:29)
                    (daveduke007 @ Jun. 14 2010,21:19)  Nope, we are talking the Italians here, very defensive minded  

DD would you, Like us Irish, be watching the world cup if England wasn't there ? I have to say I have seen at least 30 minutes of all games thus far.............. no work this week  
                    Seamus, Im not really a follower of the England football team so I dont care if I watch the World Cup or not.

I will probaly start to take more of an interest in the tournament when it reaches the Quarter-Final stages.

And Im the same as you on the work front buddy

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 15 2010,18:17) DCI Burke's comment to DI Robbie Ross

" Robbie you wouldn't find your arse if it sat on yer face"

Great stuff  
                      When Taggart died I wasn't sure how they'd get on. But I think DCI Bukkk is a great replacement

I think Robbie would do well in Patts...maybe Jarkkey would come and try to rescue him

Stewa in Sunee Plaza ?

sorry World Cup guys

Comment

• Not sure if we have any New Zealanders here but fair play for that result. Come on the underdogs
                        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Belated comment on the Aussie Germany match. My take.

Very disappointed. I did not agree with the coach€™s selection. It was selected on the basis to achieve a nil nil draw. None the less the payers were given a job to do and they failed miserably. Germany was good but not as great as much as the Australians were terrible. Just the way they were able to breakdown our midfield was so disappointing.

I am pissed off at Cahill for getting himself sent off. Yes it didn€™t deserve a red card, but why the fuck do a sliding tackle in your own half after the ball was released but the German player right in front of the referee. The ref had no choice but to issue a card. And depending on which cunt you get it could be any color. Who knows if he had stayed on perhaps we could have pulled back a goal or Germany may not have scored anymore goals. Now we got to win both matches as 4 goals to make up in goal difference is almost impossible.

Also well done Kiwis. Good result.

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 15 2010,08:19)  Nope, we are talking the Italians here, very defensive minded  

Not the way I saw it. Fair result. The Italian were chasing the winner.
                            Not the way I saw it. Fair result. The Italian were chasing the winner.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Jun. 13 2010,13:51) JD watch any match with following teams involved:

Argentina
                              Germany
                              Spain
                              Brazil
                              Netherlands
                              England

You will never find a display of better skilled soccer. I've been watching since 1986 when I was 9, its in their blood, I tell you. They might suck and go home in the 1st round but their play making is world class.

Always avoid Italy, they'll bore you to death.
                              I am biased here as Italy is my second team.

But I think we are stereo typing here arent we not. Especially compared to some of the teams you mentined above. And do you mean historically, now or what?

Comment

• Argentina has always played a very entertaining style of football except in 1990 when they employed a very defensive style. Maybe they knew they couldn't win with an overweight Maradona?

Germany in 1998 played a bad style but I think it could have been due to they were old. Have you watched 2006, 2010 and lets not forget the 1990 team of Voeller, Klinsmann, Matthaus, Hassler, Littbarski and the wicked left foot of Brehme. 1 of the best teams I've ever watched, very balanced.

Netherlands plays a very attacking style of football but they don't integrate it as a team, at least not lately. I hope they manage to do it, the dutch would be credible threat.

And as to the Italy thing.. they always play defensive minded. They'll bore you to death and most likely the other team too. Its their strategy. The penultimate example is 2006 semi finals vs germany. For 118 minutes they did nothing, just sat back and passed the ball among defenders, then with 2 minutes to go, they pour it on.

Its a terrible style to watch and I really prefer to watch attacking football. I'm not stereotyping but the truth is their football playing style needs a major overhaul as its not entertaining in the slightest.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X