Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABE...

ABE Website!

Scots, Aussies and other less successful sporting nations will be fervently stomping their feet in a couple of hours as proud members of the ABE club.

So, 'what is ABE?' I hear you ask...

Anyone But England!  

Evidence of the rivalry between England and ABE even surfaced in the backlash against Scottish tennis player Andy Murray from his English fans when he dared to joke he would be rooting for ABE at the 2006 World Cup.

Some Scots were pissed off earlier this year when the cops demanded staff at a clothes shop in Aberdeen remove a display T-shirt adorned with the ABE slogan because it could be seen as racist.

Englanders reckon that ABE is a manifestation of the bitterness felt by supporters of less successful sporting countries, while their rivals claim English fans and media are arrogant and place too much importance on their only ever success back in the 1966 World Cup.

For most of us, the rivalry is no more than friendly banter between one neighbour and another, but on Saturday there will be many Brits and some other nations cheering for the USA in the name of ABE.

Funny though... for me I always enthusiastically through my support behind the other British clubs and/or the USA when watching them play... unless, of course, it's against us!

I was happy as Larry when Australia finally qualified for the world cup four years ago and I was pissed off that Scotland and Ireland didn't do better in this current footballing campaign.

Are you an ABEer?  

Jolly bad show old bean if you are!  
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

I'm an ABF cos Domenech is a tosser and I can't wait to see the fallout. It started before they even got on the bus

I'd love to see England get up. They are there so let's get behind them like all good LB lovers
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

fuck off iam england till i die
      i long to live in los  

Comment

USA USA USA!!!  

I couldnt put up with the british media for years and years and years. Lets just leave it at 66  
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

see what you mean though
          i long to live in los  

Comment

Although I could be changing my avatar at 9pm tonight
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

wheres all the yanks when you need them sorry pd
              i long to live in los  

Comment

I would like to see England win the world cup, just to get the media off the players backs, but & the big but is, West Ham won the one & only world cup for England, so I'd like it to stay that way

& When Ireland , or any of the other Celtic nations are not at the world cup ( which is most of the time) I normally support the good old US of A.
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

On the one hand it's not easy being an England fan when your team is made up of a bunch of spoiled cunts who prefer to be on the front page of the red tops rather than the back page (exceptions are James, Lampard, Crouch) but knowing that Scotland will be glued to the screen hoping for us to fail makes it a lot easier to be a fan!

SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 13 2010,01:44) Scots, Aussies and other less successful sporting nations will be fervently stomping their feet in a couple of hours as proud members of the ABE club.
                    I know this thread is meant to be football specific but I thought I'd mention another international match in which England was competing in last night.

This is this mornings headline from "The Guardian".....

England were poor and we should be angry, says Martin Johnson

€¢ Forward superiority counts for little in 27-17 loss to Australia
                    €¢ We made it too easy for them, says England manager Johnson

Just thought I'd rub it in since you're probably hurting after your shock draw to the USA in the football.
                    Attached Files
                    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

I'm an ABF! anyone but France!
                      Hope those cheating cunts go out first!
                      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Yeah I hope they go out aswell, but even better still, I hope their group goes down to the wire and they get knocked out in the last game by a hand ball.

Comment

Is there an ABI (Italy) club?

I can't stand their make the other team and viewers snooze and then counterattack at the 118th minute style of play?

I swear people will volunteer to be put in front of a firing squad before watching Italy play a game.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

That's 1 ABE, 1 ABI, and 2 ABF members so far...

'Less successful sporting nations' ?  
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 12 2010,22:44) ABE Website!

Scots, Aussies and other less successful sporting nations will be fervently stomping their feet in a couple of hours as proud members of the ABE club.
                              Aussies are less successful than England?

Oh surely you jest?

OLYMPICS:

2008: You ended up 2 places higher on the Olympic tally board than us:
                              4th place to our 6th. (GB 47 total medals, Aus 46)

2004: Australia finished in 4th place (49 medals) , GB in 9th place with 31

2000: Australia fininshed in 4th place (58 medals) GB in 10th with 28

1996: (oh too good!) Australia finished in 7th place (41 medals) GB in 36th place with 15 medals.

1992: Australia finished in 10th place (27medals) GB in 13th place with 20

1988: yes you beat us, 10th place to 15th....

So it took 20 years... and NOTE: Great Britain includes
                              Wales
                              Scotland
                              Nth Ireland
                              and England... so you had a little help there Big Guy....

RUGBY: Rugby World Cup

PLAYED SINCE 1987:
                              Australia has won 2 (1991,1999)
                              England has won 1 (2003)

Oh, and we hammered you in rugby last night too: 27-17.

RUGBY LEAGUE:
                              If you are from the north of england you might care: other wise not:
                              played since 1954 (I was surprised too)

England has won 3( 1954, 1960 and 1972)
                              Australia has won 9 (Basically all the rest except 2008)

CRICKET:
                              The Ashes:
                              Since 1897

Australia has won or held the Ashes 34 times
                              England has won or held the Ashes 19 times (Yes you currently hold them. Don't get too attached however.)

TENNIS:
                              Last English World number 1:
                              (this was the toughest reserch done this month)
                              Fred Perry in 1936-37.

In the same period Australia Produced the following world number 1 tennis players:

Ken Rosewall 1960, 61, 62, 63
                              Rod Laver 1964,65,66,67,68,69
                              1970: a great year Rosewall, Laver and new boy Newcombe equal no 1's.
                              1971, John Newcombe
                              Leyton Hewitt: 2001, 02

Oh yes... Soccer. Sorry, Football. yeah you got us there. You got one world cup.

let us Aussies know when you want some coaching tips on how to win again. I believe our swimming coaches have already improved your swimmers massively by explaining that just because there was water in swimming it didn't mean there was soap involved.
                              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Working...
                              X