Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We would never do this in Oz. In fact I can't think of any other country where the fans treat their reps this way.
    France are getting close these days.
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jun. 19 2010,21:20)
      We would never do this in Oz. In fact I can't think of any other country where the fans treat their reps this way.
      France are getting close these days.
      The French have always been arseholes. They treat everyone like shit, it's part of their culture.

I remember being in the Louvre and asking a gallery attendant for some directions to some paintings I wanted to see. He was standing there doing nothing so I'm sure I wasn't being a bother. I went up to him and asked politely, "do you speak English?" His answer, "maybe".

That epitomizes the attitude of the French, and my trip to France in general.
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Fucking Poms beat us in the Rugby tonight. 20-21

Frigging disgraceful.
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(tomscam @ Jun. 19 2010,19:01) I went up to him and asked politely, "do you speak English?" His answer, "maybe".

Sorry to hear that tom. When was that, as a matter of interest ? I think they've improved a lot lately re the tourist thing. btw this was one of the reasons EuroDisney failed dismally in the early years...

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jun. 19 2010,22:12)
            (tomscam @ Jun. 19 2010,19:01) I went up to him and asked politely, "do you speak English?" His answer, "maybe".

Sorry to hear that tom. When was that, as a matter of interest ? I think they've improved a lot lately re the tourist thing. btw this was one of the reasons EuroDisney failed dismally in the early years...
            That was in June 2007.

BTW, I should state that not everyone I met was an arrogant useless bastard, just most of them.
            Attached Files
            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Some people still have a long way to go in understanding the concept of 'service industry'

Comment

I can't believe we only just drew against a shit team we should have easilybeat.............

I'm ashamed to call myself Algerian!

Comment

You Algerian TB ?

Just heard the English team are already thinking of putting in the Fulham guy as the new manager

Comment

Ah that old standby

Comment

As usual the typical hysterical overreaction of the meddling PC classes.

The truth is that if you try to legislate against racism then you actually make it worse.

I say let the Scotch have their fun. It hurts no one.
                      Attached Files
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I'm guessing the use of the word 'Scotch' was to wind us up even more... Fuck me, I've just read the story and noticed it was in my home town of KDY... I must nip doon the toon to the Mercat and have a word with the HMV manager. He's probably from England anyway

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 19 2010,09:54) As it happens I dont give a "flying fuck" about the England football Team to be honest due to

Im just standing up for "Queen and Country" and having some "banter" with those "Jockstraps" and "Paddy's" who are slagging England off and with whose teams have NOT even qualified for the World Cup btw  
                          Mmm, well I fecking hate cricket with a passion, would rather watch paint dry. I know nothing of the set up in Ireland & nothing of the players & don't need to know, their My fellow country Men & I support & watch them when ever their on TV.

As much as the Northern Ireland supporters are anti Catholic & all the shite that goes with that, I would be supporting NI if they had qualified for the world cup, again My fellow country men.
                          If Scotland or Wales had qualified for the world cup, they would also get My support as they are fellow Celts !

OK none of us may have qualified but England has a population of 51,446,000,

88.2% White English, 5.7% South Asian, 2.8% Black, 1.7% Mixed race, 0.8% Chinese, 0.7% Other.

Wales population 2,900,000
                          Scotland 5,194,000
                          NI 1,800,000
                          ROI 4,459,000

That's a combined population of 14,353,000

You have arguably the best Football league in the world, God you invented the game. In Ireland the 1st sports are Hurling & Gaelic Football, in Scotland they play shinty. Very few of the Celtic players would even get in the England squad , let alone the starting 11.
                          Not only should you qualify every fecking tournament, you should do well, but you don't. I think all of the Celtic nations just missed out in qualification.
                          Where were you for USA 94 ?
                          Did you not miss out on Euro 2008.

OK we very rarely qualify, but I would support any Celtic nation no matter what.

A West Ham ICF guy once asked Me, if Ireland were playing west ham, who would I support.........................sorry West Ham as much as I love you & as many times as I have had season tickets, My country will always come first  
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Jun. 20 2010,14:50) In Ireland the 1st sports are Hurling &...
                            Cut down on the Guinness!
                            SHEMALE.CENTER
                            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

To be honest Bumper, cant even remember My last pint........................tell a lie, the Irish BM's meeting with Orgasmaddict & Sir Jim Slim
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Jun. 20 2010,15:20)    To be honest Bumper, cant even remember My last pint........................tell a lie, the Irish BM's meeting with Orgasmaddict & Sir Jim Slim  
                                Very good post (s) Shay.

Tell me,did u never think of supporting the traditionally "Irish" teams in London ie Arsenal and QPR?

Incidentally,has anyone noticed the ever -growing number of England flags appearing bearing the "red hand" Loyalist emblem??? WTF.

Doesnt England have enough bigots supporting them without importing more from N.I.

Comment

Working...
                                X