Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(reflections @ Aug. 20 2008,02:50) Topic: What is the legal age to be with a ladyboy
    I believe the statutes in Thailand require that you be at least 50 years old to be with a ladyboy...

Watch yourself...You don't want to get arrested and spoil your holiday for being an underage customer...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 25 2008,00:55)
      (reflections @ Aug. 20 2008,02:50) Topic: What is the legal age to be with a ladyboy
      I believe the statutes in Thailand require that you be at least 50 years old to be with a ladyboy...

Watch yourself...You don't want to get arrested and spoil your holiday for being an underage customer...
      I have considered growing a beard and getting glasses I don't need in a desperate attempt to look older just to get all these sexy things in Bkk away from my young body.

Kahuna ,
      you still have a full deck, you just shuffle slower now
      My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

(reflections @ Aug. 24 2008,12:16) I know the Asians look a lot younger than their years sometimes but know way she was more than 16 or 17 so I took a pass.
        There used to be a post-op ladyboy that hung around Asok road junction.
        She looked 16 or 17 but in fact was actually 30!

Every time we saw her I used to wind up my Ex by saying;- She's too young to be looking for customers.
        My Ex used to bite every time;- She's 30 years old!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Working...
        X