X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going rate for 2 weeks with one girl?

What would be the going rate for 2 weeks with one girl, acting as a guild and providing entertainment?

Phil G, welcome to ATS forums, please note that posting in all caps is not allowed for topics or posts - I edited your topic to fit the guidelines.

As for the cost - well, first it would be best to make sure you have good chemistry with the lady in question. Just because she looks hot in your eyes doesn't mean that she will be good company (ovenight), much less a week.

Once you are sure that the chemistry is there, it becomes a negotiation process. As many have pointed out in Bkk rates are a bit higher than Pattaya, so long time rates which is about 2000 - 3000 Baht would probably be the starting point for negotiations for a Bkk lb. You could probably negotiate the weekly rate for less than the long time rate x 14, as it is guaranteed cash for them if they fulfill your expectations.

If she is a Pattaya lb, the long time rate is 1000 - 1500 Baht.

Be sure you specify exactly what your expectations are and she clearly understands them - and come to some agreement about the payment, most would like to see some money up front for two weeks (like 40-50% first and the balance at the end) - their worst nightmare is to spend two weeks with a guy who then refuses to pay.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Well............ I guess it would be 14 days times Her Daily Rate Or the Old "Up to You" and You Throw Out an Offer.

However, Why in the World, in the Land of Plenty, would You want to Stay with One Person  
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Since I don't know if this is your first time to the LOS or if you have spent either S/T or L/T with the same LB I have to agree with SamplerDoc. You will be bored to tears unless you know the LB in question. Think long and hard about this. Also to keep in mind is where you were planning to go with the LB.

Comment

Listen to rxpharm's advice...He is correct...it depends where you are in LOS...BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, etc...prices vary greatly by city...for 2 weeks (14 days) probably any where from 20k bht to 40k bht (depending on the girl you select and where you are) plus food, shopping, entertainment, etc...

My added advice...you'll get bored with her after a few days...especially when you see all the other talent...shop around first...you may find you want to split your time betwen 2 or 3 girls...they won't be as happy, but you might be much happier...

And never ever arrange something with a girl before you land in LOS...that is just a prescription for disaster...

And in the future say please and thank you...we like that...

cheers,

kahuna
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Really again heed the advice of the above BM's - unless you have good chemistry, it will end in tears.

I would also say a daily (24/7) rate has to be higher than LT as they dont get to go home at 7 in the morning, so look at about 20-25k a week plus you pick up the tab for all meals and entertainments, and am sure a few shopping trips as well.

Let us know if this is a first trip or you are a seasoned veteran, cos if you are the former I would strongly recommend you butterfly the first week anyway til you find one that you would enjoy spending the second week with.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jul. 24 2007,22:55) However, Why in the World, in the Land of Plenty, would You want to Stay with One Person  
                It worked for me
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

yeh, BUT you had played a couple days before and met her in person so you knew that you two "clicked" so to speak.....and on top of that....you're a lucky bastard too!!!!!!!!!!!
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I get the impression that you have someone in mind that you met on face pic or wherever. Forgedabouit.

Instead, just show up and butterfly for a few days.

Then I suggest a 3 night trip to a place like Ko Samet to the ladyboy of your choice, one who you actually enjoyed in person. If you're clicking you can always extend.

Have fun!

Comment

Surely you would never lock in advance into one item on the menu for the upcoming two weeks, even if it is your favorite dish. So play it day by day. As long as it is working for you and her, keep it going. Otherwise switch. No money in advance, no money all at the end. Do it day by day. It's a fair deal for both of you. How much it costs will have a lot more to do with who you choose and yourself rather than where you pull her from. I've done road trips with them and anywhere from "free" (barfines only) to upwards of 2000 a day. And if you do go against this advice and make it a long term amount then just remember you never dock her for money for meals, transport, lodging, or gifts. Those are always extras.

Comment

2yrs ago I asked one to enjoy with me only 1week trip to Koh Tao...it´s still going on and we are living together happy life in Bangkok

Comment

Sometime we get lucky.

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 25 2007,01:15) My added advice...you'll get bored with her after a few days...especially when you see all the other talent...shop around first...you may find you want to split your time betwen 2 or 3 girls...they won't be as happy, but you might be much happier...

And never ever arrange something with a girl before you land in LOS...that is just a prescription for disaster...

And in the future say please and thank you...we like that...

cheers,

kahuna
                            Thats why I pay them daily..So you can wallk away any time..I know you can walk away any time but this way you don't lose much...
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(jadeite @ Jul. 25 2007,05:27) Surely you would never lock in advance into one item on the menu for the upcoming two weeks, even if it is your favorite dish. So play it day by day. As long as it is working for you and her, keep it going. Otherwise switch. No money in advance, no money all at the end. Do it day by day. It's a fair deal for both of you. How much it costs will have a lot more to do with who you choose and yourself rather than where you pull her from. I've done road trips with them and anywhere from "free" (barfines only) to upwards of 2000 a day. And if you do go against this advice and make it a long term amount then just remember you never dock her for money for meals, transport, lodging, or gifts. Those are always extras.
                              As you have said and as divertwo quite rightly quoted too I did actually meet the girl FIRST before I engaged on a 15 night stay with her.

We did "click" and after a few day's of me handing her money every morning (alway's 500baht more than the price I was first quoted) she told me she wanted NO money (no bullshit) from me (except b/fine to 131)

Of course I did not let this happen and every few days I would hand her cash and tell her to "treat" herself
                              She did take me up on this one day and said she would have an expensive "hair do"
                              Fortunately she returned with a gold ring instead , you cant "trade in" a haircut if you run out of money afterall

When we went shopping she would always go for her purse when she purchased something.
                              Again, I refused to let her pay, meals, lodgings, transport, cinema and gifts are indeed always "extra's" in a GFE or should be

I heard somewhere once that a guy ACTUALLY wanted to "deduct" a girl of these expenses from her "wages"
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X