Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I experienced this complaceny with S after I took her a couple of times, but never with the new girl in 15 nights of being with her
    In fact she took the lead most times and is one horny little "minx"
    Maybe I just dropped lucky
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

But couldn't she say that he's a 'Cheap Charlie' even if he did (over)pay her?

Comment

(ozzie @ Jul. 28 2007,16:43)
        SHORT TIMES  RULE  3 A DAY  OR  MORE IF I  CAN AFFORD IT  
        At 1000 baht each I don't see why you couldn't afford 3 in a day.    
        you do it your way and ill do it mine
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jul. 31 2007,19:10)
            (ozzie @ Jul. 28 2007,16:43)
            SHORT TIMES  RULE  3 A DAY  OR  MORE IF I  CAN AFFORD IT  
            At 1000 baht each I don't see why you couldn't afford 3 in a day.    
            you  do it your way and ill do it  mine  
            Yes I certainly will has worked for me so far.

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jul. 28 2007,06:06) been down this road only once with mint. would never do it again. just too much hassel involved. Back to my old ways, go to bar or meet in street negotiate 1000- for a short time take em to hotel fuck em and pay e,m 1000.
              if i like em i get there number and might call em again a few days later, this way i dont have them hanging around like a lead weight around my neck.What the fuck are we going to talk about all day??? quantum mechanics?? hardly
              Its cheaper this way and i dont get hasseled for bits and pieces all the time.
              SHORT TIMES RULE 3 A DAY OR MORE IF I CAN AFFORD IT
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Maybe you and Donny need to be the founding members of the new gang called cheapest of charlies.

Comment

There are a few more who could join that gang too!
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(ozzie @ Aug. 06 2007,14:22) cheapest of charlies.
                    That distinction is reserved for a guy I met on a scuba trip in Pattaya a few years back where/when the going rate for shortime was about 500-700.

This guy was bragging how he negotiated a girl down to 450 from 500.    

Comment

Don't forget to add the barfine to the daily rate.

For something like this, I wouldn't dare do it without agreeing beforehand.

A girl who gets a guy every night at the bar will expect the LT rate per day, because that is what she can make. Actually, she likely will expect more. For a girl who doesn't get a guy every day, there will be some benefit to the steady daily income, so less than LT rate might be ok.

Remember, 99% of girls don't give a damn about the place you go, hotel you stay at, where you eat, it's cold hard cash that is important only, not the intangibles.

Comment

Wait till this guy gets back here to write his trip report after paying a shitload of money to cart this girl around as a "tour guide" and hearing at every step of the journey "Up to you".

Where's a good place to eat? "Up 2 U"

Is this buddhist temple worth checking out? "Up 2 U"

Can I stick it in your ear? "Up 2 U"

Should we take the bus? "Up to U"

Can you cut me a deal on the 14th day? "Momma's Ox have cold, need medicine from Ox doctor".

Comment

First, it dosen't have to cost "a shitload of money" to be with a girl for 14 days in Thailand...
                          Day-to-day living costs are very low and travel within LOS is also very inexpensive...

Second, they don't all reply to every question with an "Up to You" answer...
                          Believe it or not but the girls do have opinions and likes and dislikes, just as we do...and they will let
                          you know exactly what they are...

Third...he may indeed come back and give us a newbie horror story for a trip report, but
                          it will be his "real" trip report...and not something he invented sitting at his computer...

Cheers,
                          Kahuna
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

So in Pattaya it's about __ + BF per day? I'd love to get a guide for the day and have fun at night, but I don't want to overpay but also don't want to look cheap. GG's prices about the same too?

Comment

Working...
                            X