X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for the Veterans

Alright guys, im heading to Thailand soon for my first time. Ive been to the philippines several times to check out the scene there. Some questions:

Answer any of the questions you have an opinion on - all feedback is welcome!

1) In all the vids on this site (and other similar sites) the girls are dressed in hot erotic clothing. Different outfits. Heels, thigh highs, etc ... Is this true in the clubs? In philippines all the girls wear the same, usually fairly unappealing, very nonsexual outfits. Even if there are 50 of them they're all wearing the exact same uniform. Being a veteran of the Tijuana strip club scene, I hate this. In tijuana these girls wear the hottest most erotic outfits and its an extremely sexual environment. In the philippines it was totally not sexual to me at all. The girls dont strip, they never take off their clothes, they are all wearing the same thing, and there just plain is no sexuality going on - - - unless you get off on staring at girls barely leaning back and forth on stage for hours with blank stares on their faces.

2) Second question - in the philippines another thing I hate is that the hotels are all in your business. If anyone comes to your room they document her name and your name, and they even call before she comes up and call after she leaves. I realize this is their version of keeping things safe for me and the girl both, but I would MUCh rather do my dirty business in private with nobody knowing. ESPECIALLY if I plan to see a ladyboy. There is no way in HELL i would be able to look the front desk people in the eye the next morning if they knew. I am way too timid and it is way too taboo. I don't care if "theyre used to it" or any of that. I couldn't deal with the looks. So do you get privacy in the hotels in Thailand? Can I realistically tell a girl my room number, go to my room from the bar, and she make her own way to my room and nobody sees us together, and nobody asks who she is or where she's going? Please tell me yes.

3) Have any of you guys made the drive from Bangkok to Phuket? I am considering doing that and possibly even extending on down to Kuala Lumpur and then Singapore. Ive heard of guys taking a bus. Any suggestions on company names that provide that service? Or have any of you used a rental car from the bangkok airport?

4) Is it true that the HIV rate in bangkok in these bars is well above 50% ? Condoms break and Id rather not die from this activity.

5) Is it true the girls are not required to get tested to work in the bars?

6) Have any of you ever asked a girl to get tested, or do you know of a local testing place that at least offers the service if something breaks and concern rises?

7) What hotel do you personally like the most for easy access to the ladyboy scene, and which one do you think has the quietest rooms? Cost not being an object.

8) What clubs do you recommend where regular local thai girls go that are not working girls, and westerners can party there too. Non-sex clubs just to meet local girls?

Answers 1-8 can Be Found Using the Search Option and there are Lots of Great Threads with Lots of Info.  Happy Reading  
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

1) Depends on the girl. Some of them have great style and turn heads everywhere. Some are fashion disasters.
      2) Depends on the hotel - Most do take the ID, and it is for your protection. Don't worry about it.
      Your are the one millionth guy to take a LB into the hotel.
      3) Why would one drive from Bangkok to Phuket its close to 20 hours. FLY
      ( BTW - Weather in Phuket sucks right now, and beaches are closed for swimming )
      4) Thats an insanely high number, what box of cereal did you read it off of ?
      5) Its a joke test
      6) Yes - and there are clinics in town
      7) look in the Bangkok hotel thread. I would stay at President Solitaire. Not withing walking distance
      but great hotel/rooms
      8) Everyone in Thailand is a working girl.If you are talking about LB, its hit and miss. Narcisus and Bed
      often have a few.

Don't make plans !
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

My opinion is don't bother going to Thailand with that attitude.

If you are so worried about HIV then I would say abstain from sex altogether.

Can't wait to here what Stogie has to say

Comment

Dude you got a go to Pattaya! On my last trip there I saw more bizarre live sex acts on stage then ever before€¦ it was crazy!. Check out the Hot-Cold bar on soi 13/2 for the pussy smoke cigarette show€¦ watch the totally nude girls walk about on stage 3 feet from you face smoking as many cigarettes as they can push in €¦ LOL! Down on Walking St there was a few bars I was taken to by my personal tour guide (Thai girlfriend) where we watched lesbian acts €¦ full blown sex on stage€¦ licking, fucking with dildos. Just insane stuff that would make PI look very tame. Oh yeah watch out for the pussy shoot dart show.. duck when she points her pussy your way!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jul. 17 2007,16:10)  Answers 1-8 can Be Found Using the Search Option and there are Lots of Great Threads with Lots of Info.  Happy Reading  
            Great idea. Why don't we just close the board down, so we don't risk repeating anything that's already been said and can be found using the search function.

To everyone else, thanks for the helpful replies. More are very welcome. What is your favorite hotel?

Also im curious about something else - in tijuana if you screw around with a Transsexual, they seem to get their rocks off on insulting you and calling you "gay". Like its some sort of ... weird ... twisted insult. I don't carry myself feminine-ly at all, but if they know that you're aware of their cock, they will start accusing guys of being full on fags. Its interesting because they are simultaneously calling themselves Men instead of women ... but Im wondering if anyone has ever had this experience in Thailand. I will never understand why they do this in Tijuana.

Comment

Another question I wanted to ask - aside from the periodic mention ive seen on this forum about a bar or two with a blowjob section -

1) Are there any bars with upstairs you can just stumble upstairs with a girl or two, drunk off your ass, and go into a private room and do the deed, rather than having to go to your hotel?

2) Have any of you gotten sex in the club itself, or seen other patrons doing anything in the club itself with the girls (again, aside from the one or two bars with a blowjob option at the end of the bar).

Thanks!

Comment

Great idea. Why don't we just close the board down, so we don't risk repeating anything that's already been said and can be found using the search function.
                I think you are missing the point

Why not use the search function to help you answer your questions first and if you still have lingering doubts about anything after that then ask away but maybe better to add the specific thread rather than start your own that way their is continuity in the answer and they are not strewn all across the forum.

As already mentioned many of these topics have been done to death and already have some great information contained in the forum so why should people waste their time if you are just too lazy to search?

Comment

Being seen with a Ladyboy in Thailand is nothing to worry about€¦ the Thai€™s doesn€™t care and most of the tourists don€™t even know. There are lots of very passable ladyboys in Thailand€¦ relax and don€™t worry Thailand is one of the most cool places to be where sexual orientation is not seen as a big deal.

As for sex upstairs in a bar€¦ most bars will have what€™s known as a €˜short time hotel€™ upstairs or next door. Yes you can use that hotel and not the one your staying it for a quick screw.

There are bars that offer blowjobs right in the bar like Lolita€™s  http://www.lolitasbangkok.com

Comment

(PizzaOverdose @ Jul. 17 2007,16:02)  Is it true that the HIV rate in bangkok in these bars is well above 50% ?  Condoms break and Id rather not die from this activity.
                    Well if it was 10% would you still come. Condoms do break on occasion and its a risk you have to take. I dont think any studies have been done since circa 1992 when it was fairly high and routine testing was done in all the bars...i doubt if anyone knows but my educated guess would be around 10%. I would be surprised if it was lower. That IMO and i have no proof.....

I notice recently a lot of LBs will go without a Condom
                    This never happened 5 years ago.....

The chances of getting aids with a condom is about the same as your plane crashing into North Rangoon or a nice lottery win....Anyway maybe your better off dead, no tax bills or rent to pay and you get to tell your boss to fuck off when the Doctor confirms its fully blown A.

Comment

Comment

Really should use the search function, not only is it an enjoyable read but you will also find answers to questions you ahve not even thought of yet. Probably have a wank or two along the way as well which can't be bad.
                        hardpaolo

Comment

(PizzaOverdose @ Jul. 17 2007,16:27)
                          (SamplerDoc @ Jul. 17 2007,16:10)  Answers 1-8 can Be Found Using the Search Option and there are Lots of Great Threads with Lots of Info.  Happy Reading  
                          Great idea.  Why don't we just close the board down, so we don't risk repeating anything that's already been said and can be found using the search function.  

To everyone else, thanks for the helpful replies.  More are very welcome.  
                             Hmmmm... That is a Helpful Reply Given by a Several of Us that Can Read and Enjoy the Entire Forum  

However if you are Unable or Unwilling to do the Work in First place Feel Free to ask me all your questions and I will get the Research Done for You  
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I have to agree with Ozzie on this.

Either you want to be with LBs or you don't. If you do, all your questions are expressing the wrong attitude.

Comment

(PizzaOverdose @ Jul. 17 2007,15:02) Alright guys, im heading to Thailand soon for my first time.  Ive been to the philippines several times to check out the scene there.  Some questions:

1)  In all the vids on this site (and other similar sites) the girls are dressed in hot erotic clothing.  Different outfits.  Heels, thigh highs, etc ... Is this true in the clubs?  In philippines all the girls wear the same, usually fairly unappealing, very nonsexual outfits.  Even if there are 50 of them they're all wearing the exact same uniform.  Being a veteran of the Tijuana strip club scene, I hate this.  In tijuana these girls wear the hottest most erotic outfits and its an extremely sexual environment.  In the philippines it was totally not sexual to me at all.  The girls dont strip, they never take off their clothes, they are all wearing the same thing, and there just plain is no sexuality going on - - - unless you get off on staring at girls barely leaning back and forth on stage for hours with blank stares on their faces.

2)  Second question - in the philippines another thing I hate is that the hotels are all in your business.  If anyone comes to your room they document her name and your name, and they even call before she comes up and call after she leaves.  I realize this is their version of keeping things safe for me and the girl both, but I would MUCh rather do my dirty business in private with nobody knowing.  ESPECIALLY if I plan to see a ladyboy.  There is no way in HELL i would be able to look the front desk people in the eye the next morning if they knew.  I am way too timid and it is way too taboo.  I don't care if "theyre used to it" or any of that.  I couldn't deal with the looks.  So do you get privacy in the hotels in Thailand?  Can I realistically tell a girl my room number, go to my room from the bar, and she make her own way to my room and nobody sees us together, and nobody asks who she is or where she's going?  Please tell me yes.

3)  Have any of you guys made the drive from Bangkok to Phuket?  I am considering doing that and possibly even extending on down to Kuala Lumpur and then Singapore.  Ive heard of guys taking a bus.  Any suggestions on company names that provide that service?  Or have any of you used a rental car from the bangkok airport?

4)  Is it true that the HIV rate in bangkok in these bars is well above 50% ?  Condoms break and Id rather not die from this activity.

5)  Is it true the girls are not required to get tested to work in the bars?

6)  Have any of you ever asked a girl to get tested, or do you know of a local testing place that at least offers the service if something breaks and concern rises?

7)  What hotel do you personally like the most for easy access to the ladyboy scene, and which one do you think has the quietest rooms?  Cost not being an object.

8)  What clubs do you recommend where regular local thai girls go that are not working girls, and westerners can party there too.  Non-sex clubs just to meet local girls?

Answers as follows:

1. They shuffle in bikinies in LB gogo's in BKK and various dresses and boots in Guess Bar - however in Guess the staff are NOT required to dance, but a couple of 100b tips goes a long way to getting them strutting their stuff.

1a. What relevance has Mexico got to Thailand? Bit like saying, the snow is great in Norway so whats it like in Thailand

2. Stay at the Four Seasons and have a limo on permanent standby. They wont say anything but they will know everything.

3. Exactly how you planning on driving through 3 countries ?? Hire cars are out - you cant cross the border, so that means stealing a car might be an option - but really, just hop on a plane if its your desire, dirt cheap airfares in Asia and there is ZERO to look at as you avoid Buffalo, Tuk Tuk's, elephants etc on the road.

3a - Have you ever driven on the wrong side of the road, in a city with sign posting about 20 times worse than the US (and thats saying something) and for the most part in Thai language. Seriously forget hiring a car unless you like sitting in traffic jams and seeing people walk much quicker than you in a car and getting stung for ever traffic violation thats not even in the book - but as the policeman is not speaking English and pointing his hand at your wallet, you will soon get the idea. Oh and unless you have a Thai driver licence, the insurance is not even valid.

4. Depends upon the bar I would imagine. Keep away from 250b Thai shagging places in the back of beyond and your probably relatively safe however work on the assumption that everyone has everything and things will be fine.

5. The girls get pieces of paper from clinics, however its not a legal requirement as its difficult to enforce something when prostitution is illegal - furthermore it is illegal in Thailand to force anyone to have a blood test - its called protection of people's human rights and medical records are confidential - its amazing what money can buy in Thailand. I can guarantee if anyone wanted it - they could get a blood test and full clearance (even if they had HIV) from the best hospital in Thailand (which is used for US visas), as the photo on their ID cards often bears no resemblance to the face they have at that moment in time not that they even bother asking for photo ID.

6. You dont even want to go there - the rule in Thailand is look after number 1. If you get the wobblies - go to Bumrungrad its the best private hospital in Thailand and located between Sukhumvit SOi 1 and 3 and very near Nana and Guess Bar. As an aside, personally I now use DUREX Caress condoms and I have NEVER had one break, unlike most others I have come across (and that includes other DUREX brands- however Caress is 54ml, std size in Thailand is either 50 or 52)

7 Cost no object would be Four Seasons as above - however your totally wasting your money and your in the wrong part of town for fun. Stay at the JW Marriott and it will be way better than any Marriott you have ever stayed in the USA. Oh and it may have escaped your attention, but in Asia, 5 star hotels and especially in Thailand are a bit concerned about being blown up - there is NO way, you will be walking into any half decent without the hotel being well aware of what your up to. However saying that - every business traveller is up to exactly the same thing you are - nobody will give you a second glance - but for sure you will be recorded by these hotels assuming the VHS player is working correctly. One of the great things about Asian hotels is how they take this hooker thing in their stride - its almost expected of every western traveller.

Oh and JW has double glazed windows its about as quiet as a hotel room can get not to mention it is across the street from Guess Bar and on the same side as Nana - either place is a two minute walk from the hotel.

8. Good Thai girls dont go to Nightclubs that you would easily find. Just stick with hookers on your first trip and let them take you where they suggest - less hassle all round.

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                              X