Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PizzaOverdose @ Jul. 16 2007,22:02) Alright guys, im heading to Thailand soon for my first time. Ive been to the philippines several times to check out the scene there. Some questions:

Answer any of the questions you have an opinion on - all feedback is welcome!
    ..be patient with the Search function......it's pretty flakey but with a little manipulation of the words, you'll find good answers and postings on your questions.

As someone else advised, any working Lb knows of a short time room within a few minutes of her place of "employment"...so go with the flow.

As a general comment about your questions. There seems to be some level of anxiety about being seen with and catching bad things from LB's and Thailand not being up to Mexican standards of LB's and you are worried about Mexican LB's calling you gay.

To truly enjoy LOS, you need to go with the flow, cast your fears and paranoia aside, go to the Guess Bar(BKK) and Club 131(Pattaya), meet the Forum/Board Members who will certainly be there, buy them a beer or two and be ready to learn about LOS and the LB's

Assuming you have traveled to countries besides Mexico, all you need to plan is 1) your flight 2) a couple nights hotel---don't book to long until you know if you like it. Everything else will fall into place.
    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

There is no bar in Thailand without a room upstairs within about 25m, including Nana, Patpong, Phuket Soi Crocodile and pretty much every other major complex. Nana is 3rd floor below Erotica. Patpong is Patpong has at least 2 I use. Soi Crocodile has one in the street adjacent Tiger. There are good hotel entrepreneurs everywhere.

Comment

I am sure though that it has been moved in here since I started posting?
        I moved this fucking thread in here the moment I saw it. I agree with Ozzie that it's common courtesy to at least pretend you have made an effort to look for the answers! These tired old retread questions will be moved here every time.
        Not only did he not bother to look for answers, he didn't bother with the posting guidelines and then copped an attitude when he was tripped up on it...

PizzaOverdose - your input is welcome, but at least have some respect for the regular posters and contributors. Your questions have a zillion good answers everywhere on this forum if you search for them.

Comment

Yeah, Pizza the Hutt.

I know those answers are here because I've read them myself. It's called being a lurker. When you join, spend a week just reading through the old threads and get an idea of what's going on before you shoot your mouth off.

In case you can't pick up on the vibe, every regular here has at least some respect for each other, and they all think you are the asshole who came in to the party and shit in the punchbowl.

Instead of getting defensive and bashing everyone else who knows the answers to the questions you are asking, try shutting the fuck up for 48 hours. You are a pimple on a fleas dick, and we've seen plenty like you come and go. No one will give a shit if you leave. However, if you behave and pay attention, you may learn a lot, and eventually have something to contribute, and have a few friends on your side.

Just to clarify, YOU are the asshole here. If you can't work the search function, just scroll through the individual forum topics and click on links that catch your interest. I did it for weeks when I first showed up here.

Quit trying to internet bully people when you're the new guy. Shut up, behave, and be polite. You don't have a clue what's going on, and the proper thing to do is slip in quietly and with some humbleness and respect.

Comment

(PizzaOverdose @ Jul. 17 2007,01:02) 3)  Have any of you guys made the drive from Bangkok to Phuket?  I am considering doing that and possibly even extending on down to Kuala Lumpur and then Singapore.  Ive heard of guys taking a bus.  Any suggestions on company names that provide that service?  Or have any of you used a rental car from the bangkok airport?
            Roadtrips sound cool but as others have suggested flying is the way to go. Dirt cheap to fly from BKK to Phuket.

try Nok Air or Air Asia. On Nok air you vcan fly first class for an extra 500 baht.

Comment

(Snick @ Jul. 17 2007,01:14) ( BTW - Weather in Phuket sucks right now, and beaches are closed for swimming )
              Hey Snick, is it common for Phuket beaches to close in rainy season?

Comment

Question 8. If you are interested in meeting supposedly non working Thai girls then walk the streets, shop and just go to any place you like. Apart from the interest in LB's that I have one of the most interesting and amazing things to me since I have been a regular visitor to LOS is the amount of "Non Working Girls" who will do the business. I have had girls who work in the foreign exchange dept's of major banks, waitress's from numerous up market restaurants. Girls who have sold me items at the Emporium. So the real answer to question 8 is just go there and live life.

The only thing you must remember is that you are walking and talking mobile ATM even if they are Non Working Girls.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 19 2007,06:21)
                  (Snick @ Jul. 17 2007,01:14) ( BTW - Weather in Phuket sucks right now, and beaches are closed for swimming )
                  Hey Snick, is it common for Phuket beaches to close in rainy season?
                  It does happen, Phuket can get nasty rip tides during the Monsoon season, but this is very early for closings.

Note when I say closed,I mean they put up a red flag and a sign that says closed for swimming. Its no always noticible that the beaches are closed for swimming.

ps. 1 or 2 tourists drowned in the last month ignoring the closure.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hey Snick,
                    A mate of mine is thinking of taking his missus and 2 kid's to Phuket in a couple of weeks for a holiday

I said the weather might be crap,
                    Would I be true in thinking this?

If this is so , he will take them to Dubai instead as he's been there before

I have been to Phuket 3 times myself but always between the November-April period

Cheer's

Dave007...
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Go to Samui, the weather pattern is different there and they don't get rains until October.

http://thailandforvisitors.com/south...m-weather.html
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Jul. 19 2007,02:12) Go to Samui, the weather pattern is different there and they don't get rains until October.

http://thailandforvisitors.com/south...m-weather.html
                        I will let him know, Cheers Snick
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

You certainly did miss the point. I never said new questions should not be posted
                          And again you missed the point.  For the third time - there is no such thing as a completely "new" question on here.  Pretty much everything has already been asked, even if you have to go back 6 years to find it.  So the entire premise of your argument is void.  Claiming questions should not be asked because there is a search function is nothing more than an irritant.  

Another point you completely missed (or intentionally ignored) is that search function is useless unless you have specific keywords.  For insance, I wanted to know which clubs have in-club service like blowjobs in booths, or handjobs, or private rooms, or private dances.  Exactly what would you type in the search box that would result in a targeted thread answering that question?  Humor me and prove it by giving me a search phrase that results in helpful threads answering it.  You can't.  Its impossible.  A large majority of questions are too specific to be answered by existing threads.  

Even if you do find them via the search, nearly 80% of the time its not exactly what I was wanting to know.  It may hit an aspect of my question but it doesn't actually answer it.  Have we beat this topic to death yet or are you still going to say I shouldn't have annoyed you by starting this thread, and should have used the search function instead?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 19 2007,02:16)
                            I am sure though that it has been moved in here since I started posting?
                            I moved this fucking thread in here the moment I saw it. I agree with Ozzie that it's common courtesy to at least pretend you have made an effort to look for the answers! These tired old retread questions will be moved here every time.
                            Not only did he not bother to look for answers, he didn't bother with the posting guidelines and then copped an attitude when he was tripped up on it...

PizzaOverdose - your input is welcome, but at least have some respect for the regular posters and contributors. Your questions have a zillion good answers everywhere on this forum if you search for them.
                            I run a website with over 15,000 members and I am the admin of the forum.  I have been running it for nearly 8 years and all I do all day long is answer questions that have already been asked ad nauseum.  Why do I do it?  Because im not a royal asshole.  Id have to be one if I copped an attitude in response to an honestly asked question.  

And no im not calling you an asshole or a dickhead.  You were actually much nicer than your counterparts.  But if you want me to give them respect ... please remember ... I asked my questions and got snide, sarcastic, rude responses. Im supposed to give them respect?  Eh. ... No.

Also, I tried to respect everyone by putting all my questions into one thread versus 8 separate topics.  Usually forum moderators get pissed if you make a ton of topics.  But I still got bitched at for doing this as well.  

This topic has been beat to death.  I get everyone's point, and I for the most part disagree that search is useful.  It yeilds some vaguely relevant responses, but rarely answers the actual question I have.  So I dont usually bother.  

Even on my own forums I know my search is useless.  Thats why I dont maul my members for asking repetetive questions.

Comment

(PizzaOverdose @ Jul. 27 2007,07:36) .....I run a website with over 15,000 members and I am the admin of the forum.  I have been running it for nearly 8 years and all I do all day long is answer questions that have already been asked ad nauseum.  Why do I do it?  Becuase im not a royal asshole like apparently some people here are.  What kind of arrogance and audacity does it take for someone to see an honest question asked and to be a royal dickhead in response?  I can't even imagine treating my users like that.  
                              Another Mr Grumpy, then?
                              TT

Comment

I run a website with over 15,000 members and I am the admin of the forum. I have been running it for nearly 8 years
                                Is that supposed to impress me? If only you knew what I do for a living you would not be sprouting such inconsequential stats. There are guys on here that would eat you for breakfast when it comes to IT. Go back and play with you Vic 20.

Comment

Working...
                                X