Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, go out and suck a cock. When you wake up the next day see if you feel any different than you did the day before you sucked it.
    If you do this let me know.

Comment

(hank @ May 08 2007,07:43) I love my transsexual non-ops, non-hormones transgender girlfriend, when she wakes up in the morning with bad breath, a boyish look and a bad attitude?

Of course I do - maybe that is when I love her and him the most. !!!

That is in many ways when she and he becomes most beautiful. That is when the need for sweet words are least important - and most inportant. That is when HE needs YOU to talk about the SHE... in HIM.

And believe me... that can be a VERY interesting talk!

To me there is nothing grander, than a ladyboy who realizes that her socalled masculinity is actually his femininity!

And don't worry gents... I stand alone with this point of view! Exept among my transsexual princesses...

Hank
      your girlfriend is lucky having you!

Comment

(angel @ May 11 2007,05:04)
        (hank @ May 08 2007,07:43) I love my transsexual non-ops, non-hormones transgender girlfriend, when she wakes up in the morning with bad breath, a boyish look and a bad attitude?

Of course I do - maybe that is when I love her and him the most. !!!

That is in many ways when she and he becomes most beautiful. That is when the need for sweet words are least important - and most inportant. That is when HE needs YOU to talk about the SHE... in HIM.

And believe me... that can be a VERY interesting talk!

To me there is nothing grander, than a ladyboy who realizes that her socalled masculinity is actually his femininity!

And don't worry gents... I stand alone with this point of view! Exept among my transsexual princesses...

Hank
        your girlfriend is lucky having you!
        yes you were right angel.... hank is good guy.. i don't meet a lot of person like him...

she will be so lucky...

she will be....
        "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

I disagree to some of the more absolute definitions of "gay" presented here - but basically I couldn't care less how vanillas label me and my sexuality. I still don't wanna have a hot nite with Brad Pitt.

And am I open about it? Yes I am. Closets are for clothes, not people! Actually I'm PROUD about it! It has brought me in some funny situations where friends and family dunno how to deal with it, but in the end they come around and start asking (for them) embarrassed questions...

But the truth is, that I'm blessed. With good friends, good family and good transsexual lovers and girlfriends.

And to me this is no longer a purely sexual aspect. Transsexuality to me is as much a matter of feelings - even philosophy. I believe that there is such a thing as a transsexual mindset. And that's almost devine! Transgenderism stands for me as one of the most beautiful ways to express yourself, and I can have NOTHING but the deepest respect for people who have the courage to truly be themselves - in spite of all the shit they have to endure from the vanilla hetero society.

So I salute transsexuality! Ladies, I adore you for your courage! As I salute the men who dare to love you!

H

Comment

(newwriter @ May 08 2007,10:52) Of course any sex that involves the male sexual organ and men is pushing the envelope towards gay behaviour - it is ridiculous to argue otherwise - but it does not make the person gay.

Best sentence I've seen on this subject.

Comment

I`ll just stick to my principle..."It doesnt matter what i do to em or they do to me, they`re the 3rd sex so it doesnt make me gay in the slightest"
              It makes me feel better anyways.

Comment

When I give a ladyboy money I feel queer.

Comment

Working...
                X