X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She can walk out on her own though you could walk her back to the bar.
    That would score her points in the eyes of the other girls.
    At some hotels they will take the ID from you guest and return it as she leaves.
    If she leaves on her own the really good hotels will call your room and ask if everything is OK before they give the ID back.

The rates for ST and LT are often a subject for lots of debate!
    But I would say at the moment in BKK ST 1500-2000 and LT 2000-3000.
    If you really are a 'hansum man' then yes you could probably pay less.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

great input...thnks RR

really need to maximize my 2 nights @LOS

Comment

I will be arriving shortly at BKK and would like to get my cell phone working as quickly as possible. Can anybody tell me if there is a place that sells sim cards in the arrival area of the airport, I would appreciate any advise.
        BETO

Comment

There is an AIS shop on the same level as baggage claim.  As you walk out, just look for it.  Not sure of opening hours, but for sure it is open during the day.  If you land when they are closed, many 7-11 or Family Mart stores in BKK have SIM cards (the Family Marts at departure level do NOT sell SIM cards).

FYI, AIS (1-2-call) is 900 mHz while True and HappyDtac are 1800 mHz.  Occasionally, someone has a phone that is 1800 mHz but not 900 mHz, so check on your phone specs first.

Comment

EyeMahk, thank you very much. I am not familiar with AIS or True and HappyDtac but my phone is a quad band unit and I hope should work with either one.
            BETO

Comment

Hello Beto,

If your phone is quad-band you will have no problem.

Mine is only a tri-band and I use both cards in it.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

(Beto @ Oct. 18 2008,02:06) my phone is a quad band unit and I hope should work with either one.
                It won't work with a Thai sim if it is branded and locked...If it is locked you'll have to get it unlocked...you can do that at MBK...4th floor...or if you're in a hurry there are a couple of phone stalls in the building at the corner of Soi 3 and Sukhumvit...Look for Starbucks and Burger King...they are in that building...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 25 2006,20:04) Not sure about learning Thai though. I've been here a few years and I don't speak any Thai at all.

If they want to start jabbering I just hand them a mirror, a mobile or a remote control! That shuts 'em up pretty quickly!
                  This is one the most hilarious comments I've ever read here. Don't know how I missed it til now.

I'm also not sure learning Thai is all that necessary. I guess it would not hurt if one were living there and was looking for something to do during the day other than beaches, swimming pools, massages, bars and ladyboys.

Another friend who was one of my first mentors on all things ladyboy and LOS related also never wanted to learn Thai, said he thought it sounded funny to hear a falang trying to speak it. He also got along ok for many years either living there or traveling there.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

RR & Kahuna
                    Thanks for the advise, yes it is an unlocked phone. Hope to pay you back next week (Oct 31)at the Guess bar
                    BETO

Comment

• If I could add a couple of comments to the debate?

Price - I agree with RR. I've always gone with 2000 for St and 3000 for LT. However, if I block book a girl for more than one night, I offer to pay a discounted rate, and on the two occasions I have done this, they both agreed. I inadvertently paid 3000 for a ST, and subsequently found out that, in Temptations, I was branded as the man who paid well. And I thought it was either my magnetic personality, or reports that I am a demon in bed, which made me popular. Sigh...

Hotels and ID cards. In my fairly limited experience, a lot depends on the time you take the lady to the room, whether she arrives with you or on her own later, and how you affect the entrance. Let me give you some examples, some of which relate to GGs.

Sukhothai. Day 1, walked in unchallenged. Days 2 and 3, I had to give my room number and show the GG ID card, but it was after midnight and the lobby was much quieter than on Day 1.

Sheraton Grande. I have never had any problem walking in with a girl, and I presume they have never had a problem walking out, in so far as the Concierge has never called me to confirm the girl had been with me.

Peninsula. A friend arranged for two girls to come over from Soi Cowboy (had to be discreet as we were part of a business conference). The concierge called me to confirm that I was expecting company. We only did this the one night.

Conrad. I have never had a problem here (even when I have had two LBs with me), but I do use the back door, and, believing that attack is the best from of defence, I always say something to the person behind the desk andf to the man by the lifts, as I am sure it throws them off guard. Last week, I actually registered the LB I was with as sharing my room. See my posts in the thread "Ae from Guess Bar" that I'll be writing over the next 48 hours.

Hilton Singapore. I have never had a problem walking in or out at any time of the day or night with a girl on my arm.

Conrad Hong Kong. I always use the back entrance, which, up to midnight, allows access to the bedroom floors without passing through the lobby. I have no idea what would have happened had I walked though the front door at 01.00 with one or more girls in tow!

I suppose the bottom line is there is no hard and fast rule. On the positive side, it would appear that showing an ID card is a formality, and is not a barrier to having a good time.

Comment

• Hilton Singapore.
                        This hotel has a very strategic location!

If you need to take a cab to OT and don't want to loose face, then just say "to the Hilton!" and walk over.

Comment

• Hi guys,

I have recently joined ATS.com and can say it's the best thing i have done so far in life. Some of the most beautiful girls i have seen. I currently live in Auckland New Zealand and i really want to come to Bangkok and go to Nana Plaza and experience the fun and excitment you guys all rave about. I'm working at the moment so still saving up the cash, but do any of you know where Gitar works at the moment i think i'm in love with her (kidding). But she is one of the attractive Lb i have seen yet. Anyway just wanted to say hi and meet some of you guys in BBk someday.

Comment

• I just joined and wanted to say hello. I have read over some of your topics and it seems quite pleasant and informative. Thank you.

Comment

• Welcome aboard. The trip reports are excellent an give you the feeling that you are walking in the writers shoes an seeing what they are seeing in real time. Enjoy.

Comment

• Hello Ladyboyaficienado,

Welcome to the forum.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X