X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eager028 View Post
    Dear all, I have made reservation in Bangkok close to nana at Boss Suites, I got 4 nights for 280 CAD (I believe is quite a good deal ), I have a question for all the veteran members here. I will be heading to Pattaya for 5 days, I want to be sure that I am close to the action (I believe is walking street?). Could you please mention the areas of Pattaya, where I should look for hotels, if you dont mind to tell me also a good hotel (LB friendly). Thank you and have good day!
    Crag has given you good suggestions - in Pattaya if you are on a Baht bus route, getting around is very simple. These are small Japanese pickups modified into carrying passengers. Pattaya baht bus map

pattaya-baht-bus.jpg

If your hotel is near the routes - it is a simple matter to get to any of the major lb areas or tourist areas. If you just wave down the baht bus without saying your destination the fare would be around 10-20 Baht. If you specify a destination then it would be 100-300 Baht depending on distance. To get off you push a button that activates a buzzer. You jump off and pay the driver.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• As usual Grag and rxpharm very useful, I will double check the cost in the Agoda. I actually got the price where the cancellation is free. And count that I will take pictures and provide a detailed review of wherever I am staying. Thank you again!

Comment

As usual Grag and rxpharm very useful, I will double check the cost in the Agoda. I actually got the price where the cancellation is free. And count that I will take pictures and provide a detailed review of wherever I am staying. Thank you again!
        You are right the free cancellation is more expensive.
        I saw Boss Suites for $24 CAD per night in November.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hello guys! I'll be going to Thailand for my first visit ever. Unfortunately, I only have a week there, but I am sure that is plenty of time. The plan is to spend a week in Bangkok. How far is Pattaya from Bangkok? Any advice on hotels thee? Bars? Etc...I've read through some of these great posts and the info can be a bit overwhelming..lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by vendetta187 View Post
            Hello guys! I'll be going to Thailand for my first visit ever. Unfortunately, I only have a week there, but I am sure that is plenty of time. The plan is to spend a week in Bangkok. How far is Pattaya from Bangkok? Any advice on hotels thee? Bars? Etc...I've read through some of these great posts and the info can be a bit overwhelming..lol.
            Good to hear from you Vendetta, great you are visiting Thailand for the first time. Well coming from Canada I would say a week is not very long, but it is still plenty of time to find lots of ladyboys there. Pattaya is about a 2 hour drive from Bangkok and you can get cars starting around 1000 baht which around $35 USD.
            Bangkok generally has the most popular and hottest ladyboys, Pattaya may have the most ladyboys per capita and the prices for everything are cheaper than Bangkok.
            In Bangkok you can get right down to business very fast by heading to Nana Plaza where there is at least 8 ladyboy bars in one plaza.

For hotels I have found that agoda.com is the best website for booking in Thailand. Generally I try to stick to 4 star and higher hotels as they can be a great deal and you don't have to worry about taking chances on quality. There is great deals on 3 star hotels too, you just have to pick the right ones. Over all hotels in Thailand are super cheap compared to most countries. Pattaya does have significantly cheaper hotel options than Bangkok but both cities have hotels of all ranges and prices. You can find more detailed info on some of the hotels in our hotels forums and will signify they are ladyboy friendly:
            https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboar...-accomodations

You can read about the various bars in the bar forums:
            https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboar...thailand-scene
            There is basically 3 types of bars. Most are gogo bars where the ladyboys dance usually in Bikinis. Gogos are usually loud and high pressure but can be lots of fun, generally the bars in Nana Plaza are all of this type. There is also some bars that are more like lounges where you can hang out relax and may play some pool, Kings bar in Pattaya and Check In Bar in Bangkok are good examples of these. The last type of bar is the beer bar. Beer bars are really only found in Pattaya and other resort locations, they are outdoor bars usually under a common roof with other similar bars. In Pattaya there is hundreds of beer bars with girls and a few with ladyboys. The most common beer bar configuration has mostly girls with one or two Ladyboys on staff.

This link is a good cheat sheet for Thailand at this link too
            https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboar...l-page-updated

The bars and ladyboys change lots but if you look at recent trip reports and threads you will see the most recent info.
            I attended most of the bars in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket in November so there is lots of current info from me especially.

Any other questions just ask and we hope to hear more about your trip.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by vendetta187 View Post
              Hello guys! I'll be going to Thailand for my first visit ever. Unfortunately, I only have a week there, but I am sure that is plenty of time. The plan is to spend a week in Bangkok. How far is Pattaya from Bangkok? Any advice on hotels thee? Bars? Etc...I've read through some of these great posts and the info can be a bit overwhelming..lol.
              Welcome to the forum! There is such a wide range of hotels and bars, it would be better for you to do some research and see what suits you best.

It is about 150 km (90 miles) between Bangkok and Pattaya. This is about 1.5 hour car/taxi ride, or about 2 hours by bus. There is a lot of updated information about hotels in the Thailand Hotels and Accommodations section, and there is information about the bars etc. in the The Total Thailand Scene

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Dear group, after all the planning and uncertainty my trip is coming soon. I am leaving Edmonton on March 2nd arriving in Bangkok on March 4th at 4:30 pm. I am planning to stay there until March 8th. After changing my hotel two times (first I selected Boss Suites, I checked the comments sections in Agoda and it seems it has a big issue with roaches and it is not well maintained, these comments are from this year) I decided to stay at Pachachara Suites (Drag has recommended them before in this forum). So I am planning to hit Nana those 4 days, on the 8 I am going to Pattaya (I will stay at Honeys Talay 6, it was also recommended in this forum) until the 12th when I come back to Bangkok.

I have made notes about your advices in this forum regarding safety and way to behave with the LBs, at this point I still have questions that I would like to ask you:
                1. Are my dates of travel considered High or low season? What do I expect to see if it is low season or high?
                2. Malaria and yellow fever, do I have to worry about that?
                3. Any update from Bangkok and Pattaya would work, it seems there are around 30 C right now (what is a big difference from here)
                4. If any one of you in Bangkok or Pattaya during my dates? I would like to seat and have lunch or supper with anyone.

I will update as much as I can from my trip.

Cheers

Comment

Dear group, after all the planning and uncertainty my trip is coming soon. I am leaving Edmonton on March 2nd arriving in Bangkok on March 4th at 4:30 pm. I am planning to stay there until March 8th. After changing my hotel two times (first I selected Boss Suites, I checked the comments sections in Agoda and it seems it has a big issue with roaches and it is not well maintained, these comments are from this year) I decided to stay at Pachachara Suites (Crag has recommended them before in this forum). So I am planning to hit Nana those 4 days, on the 8 I am going to Pattaya (I will stay at Honeys Talay 6, it was also recommended in this forum) until the 12th when I come back to Bangkok.

I have made notes about your advices in this forum regarding safety and way to behave with the LBs, at this point I still have questions that I would like to ask you:
                  1. Are my dates of travel considered High or low season? What do I expect to see if it is low season or high?
                  2. Malaria and yellow fever, do I have to worry about that?
                  3. Any update from Bangkok and Pattaya would work, it seems there are around 30 C right now (what is a big difference from here)
                  4. If any one of you in Bangkok or Pattaya during my dates? I would like to seat and have lunch or supper with anyone.

I will update as much as I can from my trip.

Cheers
                  Sounds like you are ready to roll. The Boss suites looks good and is very cheap, I am thinking I might try it to see what it is actually like sometime.
                  It's hard to say on some of these reviews since there is lots of bugs in Thailand, they never freeze. You cannot leave food lying out in any hotel really or the little ant like bugs will come. Some could even call these roaches but they are smaller than ants and in every building. Plus when you see people basically eating roach like beetles on the street for food it doesn't seem that bad. Bangkok is not known for it's cleanliness.

You cannot go wrong with Phachara suites although it might cost a little more than others the facilities and location are great.
                  Honey's at view talay 6 has great apartments. We heard there was some construction next door that might block some of the views but you can update us on that.

1. Your dates are basically end of high season. All this means is that things would be busier than if you went another time of year. Normally high season is when it is cold in other countries. Mid-November to April. Often there is higher hotel prices but generally ladyboys will charge about the same. Bars may be busier but there will also be more ladyboys available, because they all try to be working during high season.

2. There is a slight danger of Malaria or Yellow fever in any tropical country, even the USA. However in Bangkok and Pattaya there is not that many mosquitos and your risk for either of these is almost zero. I have been to all parts of Thailand and there is way less mosquitos than there is in Canada during the summer. You probably won't even see one. I don't think I have had a mosquito bite in 21 trips, and the ones I have seen were tiny. Plus March it is getting quite dry and not the season for Mosquitos anywhere really. I would recommend you get your Hepatitis A & B shots as you can be exposed to this in food and water when travelling. (Not specifically Thailand but anywhere)

3. Bangkok and Pattaya plus most of Thailand are almost always 30C during the day all year around, Bangkok is actually the hottest city on average in the world. March you will find daytime highs as much as 40C+ as it is starting to get into spring and will get hotter into summer until the rainy season starts around August, then things cool a bit. There is not much chance of rain in March as it usually rains steady from August to November then barely rains in the winter. It is alway nice outside at night in Bangkok and Pattaya and I have not seen an evening you could consider cold. In the winter season in the North of Thailand it can get a little chilly at night.

4. Wish i could be there but hopefully someone will be around to hang with. If not i'm sure the ladyboys will keep you busy!

Can't wait to hear what happens!
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I decided to stay at Phachara Suites (Crag has recommended them before in this forum). So I am planning to hit Nana those 4 days, on the 8 I am going to Pattaya (I will stay at Honeys Talay 6, it was also recommended in this forum) until the 12th when I come back to Bangkok.
                    I made a map in Pattaya of what is close to Honey's View Talay 6 for Ladyboy Bars. La Bamba, Sensations Bar, Kings Bar and 69 Bar are all quite close.
                    King's bar probably has the most ladyboys on staff and is open very early in the day and you can hang out for coffee or beer.
                    69 bar should be right across the street from the condo, I have heard it is all ladyboys now but never been there yet.
                    Sensations bar and La Bamba bar also also close to walk tho a bit further.

In Bangkok you should need no Map to Nana Plaza from Phachara suites. It is 2-3 blocks away from the hotel.

pattayahoneymap.jpg
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• lots of great useful info in this thread, all rookies should read
                      For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                      For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

• I'm not a big hotel guy. Usually when I travel I go with AIRBNB for a private condo or apartment. Found that you get so much more for your money with AIRBNB. I have gone on the AIRBNB website and there are quite a few in the Pattaya and Bangkok areas. In Pattaya they are mostly near Jomtien beach. In Bangkok they are all over the city. Since I am not an experienced monger and tend not to sit in bars all night and drink myself blind, I am wondering if the girls actually like it when a guy is reserved, polite, and has his own condo or apartment to take them to. Or, does it not matter to them whether a guy acts like a complete disaster or not? I imagine, if they are only in it for the money and don't really care about the guy in the least, then I guess it doesn't matter to many. However, I am not interested in that type of girl. Just to clarify, I am somewhat older but still have my good looks and am in excellent shape physically, 5'9" 150 lbs. Work out regularly. I only state this because I would like to know if being fairly good looking and having your own private place changes how the girls view and treat you. Another thing. I'm not really a fan of short time. Prefer mostly overnight or even a few days if we both hit it off. Trying my best to get to Thailand in the near future if at all possible. Thanks for listening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
                          I'm not a big hotel guy. Usually when I travel I go with AIRBNB for a private condo or apartment. Found that you get so much more for your money with AIRBNB. I have gone on the AIRBNB website and there are quite a few in the Pattaya and Bangkok areas. In Pattaya they are mostly near Jomtien beach. In Bangkok they are all over the city. Since I am not an experienced monger and tend not to sit in bars all night and drink myself blind, I am wondering if the girls actually like it when a guy is reserved, polite, and has his own condo or apartment to take them to. Or, does it not matter to them whether a guy acts like a complete disaster or not? I imagine, if they are only in it for the money and don't really care about the guy in the least, then I guess it doesn't matter to many. However, I am not interested in that type of girl. Just to clarify, I am somewhat older but still have my good looks and am in excellent shape physically, 5'9" 150 lbs. Work out regularly. I only state this because I would like to know if being fairly good looking and having your own private place changes how the girls view and treat you. Another thing. I'm not really a fan of short time. Prefer mostly overnight or even a few days if we both hit it off. Trying my best to get to Thailand in the near future if at all possible. Thanks for listening.
                          There is some stuff that can be found on Airbnb in Bangkok and Pattaya. Often hotel prices are so cheap in Thailand it is more convenient to stay in a 4 star hotel and have it cleaned daily and all the other extras. Plus if you are a rookie you might be better off in a Hotel at first because when you bring ladyboys back they will check their ID and often hold it until they leave. If you get your own place and meet freelance ladyboys you are at more risk of theft and other scams if you are staying alone in a condo. Once you know the city and possibly have some regular ladyboys you know, this is a better even cheaper option. Taking ladyboys from bars has some piece of mind as you at least have somewhere to back to, and are confirmed to be of age in most reputable bars. In Bangkok ladyboy bars can be loud and maybe not so fun to sit for a long time if you are not a big drinker. However in Pattaya there is many more pubs, bars and beer bars where you just hangout day or night and even just have coffee if you want. You can pretty much meet ladyboys in Pattaya in almost any environment you free comfortable in. You can meet them on tinder and thai friendly etc. but Pattaya is great for going out shopping for ladyboys.

I don't know if that many ladyboys care so much of you are more sober or have your own place. Perhaps if you lived there full time it would be beneficial.
                          Most of us westerners are more respectful to ladyboys than a large number of Thai men, drunk or sober. I think most of the time they just prefer someone who is fun and interesting.

Last time in Bangkok I stayed in a private condo for a week.
                          https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboar...vit-79-bangkok

In Pattaya we often stay at the View Talay condos right beside the hilton and huge shopping complex.
                          https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboar...h-road-pattaya
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Fantastic, crag. That is what I am talking about. And, would a LB friend not like these places to stay in versus some transient hotel. I would think she would take better care of you in a nice condo versus a hotel room. Just a better atmosphere.

When I was first in Thailand, quite a few years ago, I was there for about 1 year. In those days I had no idea about or interest in LB's. Had a regular Thai girlfriend who lived with me in a very nice apartment complex near Victory Monument. Her family's house was located right off Soi 77. Although I met her in a regular coffee shop she was kind of a P4P girl. I say kind of, because so many Thai girls seem to have no other means of support and get by with whatever they can get from their "boyfriends". However, she was my girlfriend only and never went with another guy. I'm telling this because I am familiar with Thailand and mostly the Bangkok area. I am a novice when it comes to things discussed on this forum. I would treat LB's the same as GG's and think of them as the same.

Since I have so many obligations here in the US it is difficult to get away, especially as far away as Thailand. However, I am always preparing for my return to LOS and that is why the information you provide is much appreciated.

Comment

• If you have your own place it is more likely to get messy compared to a nice hotel, unless you have a maid.

Hotels will change your sheets daily and vacuum and clean the bathroom. Plus fresh robes and towels.
                              Clean sheet and towels are a must if you are doing alot of shagging.
                              If you stay in a 4 star or higher you usually also have room service, mini bar and free bottled water.
                              Many of the Hotel suites I stay in have full kitchens but I still prefer to eat out most of the time, as do ladyboys.

For longer periods it is not reasonable to stay in a hotel forever, so yes a condo would be cheaper overall.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• how do you become a trusetd member `?

Comment

Working...
                                X