X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sure they are prone to mood swings because of the drugs they take to create a more feminine physique, and some of the freelancers are nothing more than petty crooks...

...Basically this blog will be a tribute to these beautiful people
    If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

• Nice to see a child's perspective!
      i wonder who wrote that...
      Attached Files

Comment

• anyway to answer your question.(without fear of being overwhelmed) anywhere is safe as long as your firm and polite. thailand is one of the safest country's in the fucking world
        dont mind that grumpy old cunt stogie he is in a good mood right now
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Hello, I am ladyboyfan from deutschland, I come from berlin and am frend Asian typen. maybe somebody can inform me whether does one find those nice seiten like this also on German? or is there here German seite? many dear ones greets

Comment

• I just watched the film "Battle of the Bulge" on TV , unfortunately it was the 1965 version and not a ladyboy vid
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• He He....German Landsmann...

Dieter
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• http://www.ts-forum.de/phpBB2/

Comment

• ups...Versuche es auch mal hier...
                  http://www.mystartrans.de/index.php
                  http://www.travesta.de
                  Gruss
                  Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Absolutely fantastic forum. So little information about ladyboys until I joined a few days ago. Cannot wait until I am back in Bangkok in February to meet some of those stunning ladyboys.

Comment

• hello all
                      just back from los, 4th visit , never wanted a ladyboy to have me but since meeting anne from goldfingers!!PATT bloody hell the most iv'e ever come!! thank god shes only small!!! but thats all you need.
                      i once said on here no way never? someone said dont knock it until you try !!! fair comment,

Comment

• Looking to connect with a Nice Lady in my area-
                        Can someone point me in the right direction please...

Thanks.

Comment

• from News, Views and Ladyboys.

This really is not a personals board, but if you are looking for Asian ts you can try eros.com or Craig's List for those in pay for play scene.

If you are looking for a relationship, you can try something like tspersonsals.

By the way the Avatar photos are not generally reflective of the person posting - typically these are favorite photos chosen by board members. The majority of the posters here are guys, and there are a few ts, and a few women.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• After reading alot more of the topics etc on this forum i can see i was a bit naive, i think stogie bear was correct in what he said, its certainly been an education reading the posts on the forum, also my blog was a pile of poo! cheers

Comment

• Hey... A lot of people write a pile of poo on this forum, including me!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

• cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X