First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "BTW...I like fruitcake and rice-a-roni.... "

Poofter!

Comment

• Gerald, honestly Stogie was joking about your writing techniques.

"u" is not a word
      "2" is a number

I thought only 12 year old girls wrote like that on their pink mobiles.

Anyway, enjoy.
      hardpaolo

Comment

• (hardpaolo @ Aug. 13 2007,15:38) Gerald, honestly Stogie was joking about your writing techniques.

"u" is not a word
        "2" is a number

I thought only 12 year old girls wrote like that on their pink mobiles.

Anyway, enjoy.
        I write that way because its quicker. U dont have 2 like it...jus respect it. Thanks 4 the welcome tho

Comment

• I won't resepct it that's for sure, you must be very busy man if saving a second or two makes a difference.
          hardpaolo

Comment

• and u must not be busy that my typin style bothers u 2 the point where we're having a convo about it. but...whatever. im not here to argue with anybody jus enjoy the ladies lol

Comment

• KL and stokie are deffinatly puffs
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• puffs
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• I'm only here for the beer!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Gerald, Stogie and hardpaolo may be wrong on lots of things but when it comes to butchering the English language for the sake of brevity they are spot on. It's annoying on mobile phones and plain stupid in emails & forums. If you can't spell, get a dictionary or pretend to be a non-English speaker.

On the subject of sexuality I have a confession to make and then would like some feedback from members experienced in these matters.

I have been seeing a cross dresser in Sydney for a month now and find that I am very attracted to her in many ways - physically naturally but, strangely, mentally also. She rocks my boat.

For all the fun provided by LB's when in Asia I never really connected with a girl so this is a different experience. All the time I spent with Jenny, May and all the girls at Casanovas I never really felt like it was anything more than for sex. The sex with these girls with huge dicks and enormous breasts was fantastic but there was never a connection.

We are having regular sex and I am finding myself more and more at ease catching than pitching - to the point where I am losing interest in topping. This is causing me enormous consternation. In middle age, a divorced, formerly straight man is finding that his sexual preference is to bottom for a man dressed as a woman.

I am in crisis. Help me please. I need somebody to reassure me. I need an answer to a question that is messing with my head.

Is it OK to have sex with a femboy?

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

• YES!!!
                      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• For some of us (and this includes me) my sexual desires and demands are an ongoing changing thing.

The word 'crisis' would seem to suggest that you don't like the way you are feeling and that what you are doing (or feeling) is somehow wrong or at least contrary how you would prefer to feel.

Once you have resigned yourself to having no control over what turns you on and then you are brave enough to pursue the things you like then the word 'crisis' is replaced by ' an adventure.'

Oh - and next time start your own fucking thread ya freak!

Comment

• Can I have a crisis    'adventure'..... within the next week if possible?
                             Femboy, please  
                          TT

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Aug. 14 2007,02:49) Oh - and next time start your own fucking thread ya freak!
                            I thought I could sneak the fact that I am switching from amazons to femboys into somebody else's thread and nobody would notice.

Plus, I needed to get my thoughts on sms-English off my chest.

Comment

• (newwriter @ Aug. 13 2007,22:41) Gerald, Stogie and hardpaolo may be wrong on lots of things but when it comes to butchering the English language for the sake of brevity they are spot on. It's annoying on mobile phones and plain stupid in emails & forums. If you can't spell, get a dictionary or pretend to be a non-English speaker.

On the subject of sexuality I have a confession to make and then would like some feedback from members experienced in these matters.  

I have been seeing a cross dresser in Sydney for a month now and find that I am very attracted to her in many ways - physically naturally but, strangely, mentally also. She rocks my boat.

For all the fun provided by LB's when in Asia I never really connected with a girl so this is a different experience. All the time I spent with Jenny, May and all the girls at Casanovas I never really felt like it was anything more than for sex. The sex with these girls with huge dicks and enormous breasts was fantastic but there was never a connection.

We are having regular sex and I am finding myself more and more at ease catching than pitching - to the point where I am losing interest in topping. This is causing me enormous consternation. In middle age, a divorced, formerly straight man is finding that his sexual preference is to bottom for a man dressed as a woman.

I am in crisis. Help me please. I need somebody to reassure me. I need an answer to a question that is messing with my head.

Is it OK to have sex with a femboy?
                              Hi Newwriter,

Dont worry, perhaps its only dissonance you are feeling? Feeling uncomfortable because what we are feeling/thinking/experiencing challenges previously held assumptions. Its kinda like your world turning upside down, it feels weird for a while.

Dont worry, just try to relax (no pun intended) and enjoy what you are currently enjoying... Sexuality is as others have suggested, a very fluid thing in a world often fixated on binary notions and ideas...

At least thats what I kinda went through years ago...

PC

Comment

• It's nice that people take the time to offer such good advice. I am really not in crisis. I was aiming at irony (the switch to femboys) but it missed the mark.

I am not in crisis. I am damn confused but not in crisis. This girl is beautiful and sexy as hell. I am a lucky old bastard. I just need to convince myself of it

Comment

Working...
                                X