Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Nobby,

Welcome to the forum  

Before you ask lots of questions  -  which you are welcome to do  -  use the search function.

Most of your questions will have been asked  -  and answered before.
    Admittedly the search function is more a blunt instrament than a fine scapel  -  but with a bit of lateral thinking you will find nearly all that you seek.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• Welcome to ladyboys forum! You can start by checking out the Rookie Thread in this forum, and the Frequently Asked Questions post too. For hotels in Bangkok, check the Travel Information Forum, and the Pattaya, Ladyboy Bars and Stars Forum.

These posts are all "pinned" to the top of the forum, making them easy to find.

You can also use the search function as Road Runner has mentioned. Most of the information you are looking for is all here, you just need to do a bit of reading to find it. If you cannot, of course feel free to post your questions!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• well one question was about flying.
        I have never flown before and dont know anything about it.
        Everytime there is a programme on tv over here about airports etc flying always seems a bad experiance.
        ( the time at the airport mainly)

Comment

• Flying from the London Heathrow airport has been reported as an unpleasant experience! There is information about the Bangkok Airport in the travel information forum.

Here is a post about what to do during long airplane flights:

Long airline flights

Have you been outside your home country before? How did you travel, if you did go out?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• I fly from both Mcr and London Heathrow and I actually prefer LHR.

There are both direct Flights- Eva, BA, Qantas and Thai to name a few and then a load that have one stop,
            KLM in amsterdam,and all the Arabian Airlines, Qatar, Gulf, Emirates, Etihad etc.

Direct takes about 12 hrs, Indirect with stops about 15.

I prefer indirect as i can get off to have a quick smoke!!

All modern aircraft have personal entertainment systems,and food is improving.

Prices range from about £425 to £1500 for Business Class.

Feel free to ask all you want as there are many UK guys and we all use different airlines!!
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I used singapore airline's, out of LHR.
              And thought they were great, apart
              from the stopover, I prefer direct flight's!
              But they are a great airline!
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• (Nobby @ Sep. 03 2007,18:32) well one question was about flying.
                I have never flown before and dont know anything about it.
                Everytime there is a programme on tv over here about airports etc flying always seems a bad experiance.
                ( the time at the airport mainly)

OK Nobby, which is the nearest airport to you?

Being your first flight I would personally suggest flying with Etihad, Emirates or Singapore  Airlines (from Manchester) as the "Entertainment systems" on these airlines are second to none  , you WONT get bored and it will help with your "jitters"

Get your ass on a plane and over to    mate, you will NEVER look back believe me  

Dave007...
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Sep. 03 2007,20:28) I fly from both Mcr and London Heathrow and I actually prefer LHR
                  I wont fly via Heathrow again, its the pits Give me Manchester anyday

But then again I'm only a 20 minute bus ride to Manchester Airport from my front door
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• The nearest airports to me a stansted and london city.

I guess its a case of getting the best deal ?

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Sep. 04 2007,02:38) Flying from the London Heathrow airport has been reported as an unpleasant experience!  There is information about the Bangkok Airport in the travel information forum.

Here is a post about what to do during long airplane flights:

Long airline flights

Have you been outside your home country before?  How did you travel, if you did go out?
                      that link does not work
                      what does it say ?

Comment

• (Nobby @ Sep. 04 2007,02:32) Everytime there is a programme on tv over here about airports etc flying always seems a bad experiance.
                        Hi Nobby,

Keep in mind that those television shows focus on all the negative aspects in order to create something interesting to broadcast.

If the show comprised people checking in their bags without any difficulties, and then effortlessly boarding aeroplanes, it wouldn't be much of a show then would it ?

Having made the trip to Thailand in excess of 20 times from Melbourne, Australia I can assure you that flying is safer than crossing the street.

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• (Nobby @ Sep. 04 2007,08:38) The nearest airports to me a stansted and london city.

I guess its a case of getting the best deal ?
                          Hi Nobby..
                          Welcome on board..lol But this day and age you haven't fly before..
                          Any way if that is the case, that you are near stansted and london city ,you must be in North London so must be near to a Tube..By tube only an hour or less from Heathrow I know its sucks but lots of good deals from there...
                          http://www.westeasttravel.com/user/d...n.asp?idDest=4
                          or
                          http://www.flight.co.uk/AllPromotions.do

or LOL
                          http://www.hackermovies.com/hmpopup....ats.wmv
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Hello Nobby,

You have a better chance of winning the National Lottery than you do of getting killed or seriously injured while flying.
                            Or as Koykaeng said it's much safer than trying to cross the street.

If you are looking for the best deals you will normaly find that London Heathrow features most times  -  but not every time.
                            I did once get a good deal flying out of London City airport but that was once only and I had to fly back into Heathrow  

To add to the links Billy posted try:-

Expedia
                            Lastminute.com
                            Airline-network
                            Kelkoo travel

I normally find the best price on Expedia  -  but I always check the others to see if I can beat them and sometimes do.
                            Certainly check Billy's links too as he has plenty of experience commuting back and forth to Thailand  

A few tips to get the best prices:-

It pays to either book well in advance  -  60+ days is best  -  30 at the minimum and you get a better price.
                            Occassionally you will get a good late deal but they are few and far between in my experience.

Feb/March and October/November are good times to travel as the prices are generally lower from the UK.

Play around with the days that you travel out and home and see what difference it makes to the price.
                            With my arrangements I normally get a better price going out either Saturday or Sunday night and returning on Tuesday or Wednesday.
                            One day can make £50-100 difference on the fare!

Finally ask for frequent flyer memberships as you go  -  the Star Alliance one seems the most popular and easiest to get ponts on.
                            They cost nothing and if travelling to LOS becomes a habit you may start to get the benefits like extra baggage allowances and preferential check-ins.

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

• some good links there,thanks

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Sep. 04 2007,04:28) I prefer indirect as i can get off to have a quick smoke!!
                                Im sure he didnt mean that... or must have been smoking his wacky backy at the time...

Indirect flying is a fucking headache at the best of times.
                                You will age at least a year in 17 hours unless you have practiced Yoga or are taking valium shots. I nearly strangled three people the last time i stopped in Dubai.
                                Maybe i been unlucky..

If you can afford it fly direct..

Comment

Working...
                                X