X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm probably going to break the news if I eventually consider it over MSN or something

on MSN ffs? over dinner in a restaurant is more appropriate!
    Quite right!! Or in a bar with plenty of space for ticket holders
    Mister Arse

Comment

• sounds like this guy is not in Singapore so is it the classic "long distance, internet relationship"? I wouldn't worry about coming out to him and the public finding out. If he doesn't accept you, it's better to find out now. He would have nothing to gain by telling anyone. Since he is only 26, he probably is still worried about his peers and what they would think....so he will keep his mouth shut. For me a post-op TS is no longer a TS, she is the same as a GG without the baby factory. I still don't understand why some guys like post-ops but not GG's...........but that's an entirely new thread no doubt. Tell him now or you'll regret it later.
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• About time you let him go down on you. He might learn something, and so might you.

Comment

• (Stewart @ Nov. 14 2007,22:23) Don't be a woos!

"Big-Dicked Asian Transexuals go to the Donkey Farm with a tube of KY" is also a good one. I don't think you have time to be subtle about this!!

Such a lyricism
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• (Stewart @ Nov. 14 2007,18:56)
            yup, your English is fine, better than half the other BMs     I meant it is a little 'too good'
            Singaporean Chinese speak great English. I emloy several of them, and they are always correctingf my spelling and grammar!
            the majority of young Singaporeans of any ethnic background speak excellent english, not just the Chinese. English is the main language for teaching in the schools.

Comment

• Hello all....just thought I'd get the mandantory 1st post out the way......
              I'm a British ex-pat who has been coming to Thailand since 93.....6 years ago finally made it permanent.....

I'm new to these forums but not to the lb scene, though my experience is more or less confined to the south and BKK...

I currently reside on Koh Tao, so if anyone needs info on Tao, Phang Ngan or Samui let me know....

Also often in BKK and always looking for a partner in crime I'll be there in a few days getting a new passport so (once the mia fucks off to Isaan) will definitely be up for some long over due naughtiness....

Comment

• Welcome aboard!

Comment

• cheers.....I have a feeling I'll be spending a fair amount of time here.....

Comment

• Welcome....I will be in BKK from 26th Nov until 6th Dec if you want to meet for a drink/chat

Comment

• Nice 1 mate...I'll get in touch once I'm up there....I'll warn you in advance though, I'm a gooner.......

Comment

•  Well just "kick fuck" out of each other first and then have a beer  

I'm Man United by the way

Welcome to AsianTS
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• lol.........no accounting for some ppls taste but I wont hold it against you (obviously I'd be very bitter if it wasn't for a certain last minute goal)

Comment

• whats the scene like in Phang Ngan? i love that island but only saw one nice LB there near the port. easy to pick one up or best to get one from samui?

Comment

• Oh and cheers for the welcome dave!

Comment

• (rayton @ Nov. 24 2007,21:05) whats the scene like in Phang Ngan? i love that island but only saw one nice LB there near the port. easy to pick one up or best to get one from samui?
                                It's been a while since I was last there......there are always lbs on Haad Rin.....my first experience at the ripe old age of 18 was with an lb that had approached me on the sunrise beach.......I knew she was an lb, but pretended I had no idea Not sure if there are any lb specific bars, but a hell of alot of bar beers have been knocked up on the main rd from Tong Sala to Haad Rin, and many have a token lb or two working in them....Also a fair few working in restaurants/salons etc that are always receptive to a bit of chatting up....

Best hunting is always on Full Moon night, when you get absolutely loads, both from Phang Ngan and Samui on the sunrise beach, there's always a decent amount of stunners to choose from, if you pick the right one you'll end up having a very good party indeed

Next time I go, I'm gonna do a bit of in depth research regarding the bars etc, I guess if you want to be 100% sure then bring somone from Samui......

Comment

Working...
                                X