X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are a lot of bars with ladyboys in them, you just need to look around...
    That's the understatement of the month!

Ladyboys are everywhere in Pattaya and 'LB' only bars are opening at the rate of about 1 a month at the moment! Not to mention the many 'caberets' all over town of varying degrees of quality. And if the bar scene ain't your thing then just walk around the streets till about 5 am!

Comment

• (stuart17 @ Jul. 08 2007,14:04) Soi 6 - Hi Boss Bar - Good bar to get started, though the ST rooms can do with some paint
      That must be the statement of the year to a total newbie punter in the LB scene

I think what you were probably meaning is due to its opening time its a good place to start the day, however I for one would never suggest to someone its their first ever drop-in to a LB bar, unless I really disliked the guy

If you just want to get a 'feel' for the bars, there is a lot to be said about having a beer at Jenny Star Bar for the simple reason that the girls spend more time looking at themselves than at punters - you can actually chill a bit and have a beer without any of them giving you come ons etc. An earlier place, would be Stringfellows - again, relatively easy to sink into the background assuming your not the only guy in the bar at the time, which can happen in anyplace. depending upon what time you hit it

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

• (stuart17 @ Jul. 08 2007,15:04) Soi 6 - Hi Boss Bar - Good bar to get started, though the ST rooms can do with some paint.
        Better make it at least a couple of coats of paint, and preferably "wash n wear".  

I'll send the painter around first thing Monday to get started.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Attached Files
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• give XXX beer bar of road 2 opposite soi 9 a shot....

~~ plenty of hotties there and fun bar

Good luck... i'll be there in November for a couple of days also..

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Jul. 08 2007,09:43)
            (stuart17 @ Jul. 08 2007,15:04) Soi 6 - Hi Boss Bar - Good bar to get started, though the ST rooms can do with some paint.
            Better make it at least a couple of coats of paint, and preferably "wash n wear".  

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Can you send her around
            to my place, after that?    
            [ sorry, mardhi]
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• (gizmo @ Jul. 08 2007,23:22)
              (koykaeng @ Jul. 08 2007,09:43)
              (stuart17 @ Jul. 08 2007,15:04) Soi 6 - Hi Boss Bar - Good bar to get started, though the ST rooms can do with some paint.

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              Can you send her around
              to my place, after that?    
              [ sorry, mardhi]
              Jay is now a great delegater (not to mention a pocket full of cash helps) - I am just waiting for the day that she says "mardhi I am too tired (Busy, shopping etc) to make love to you so here is my substitute oh and by the way she is excellent at painting "

Trust me, one day it may happen......

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

• (mardhi @ Jul. 08 2007,16:20)
                (stuart17 @ Jul. 08 2007,14:04) Soi 6 - Hi Boss Bar - Good bar to get started, though the ST rooms can do with some paint
                That must be the statement of the year to a total newbie punter in the LB scene    

I think what you were probably meaning is due to its opening time its a good place to start the day, however I for one would never suggest to someone its their first ever drop-in to a LB bar, unless I really disliked the guy        

If you just want to get a 'feel' for the bars, there is a lot to be said about having a beer at Jenny Star Bar for the simple reason that the girls spend more time looking at themselves than at punters - you can actually chill a bit and have a beer without any of them giving you come ons etc.    An earlier place, would be Stringfellows - again, relatively easy to sink into the background assuming your not the only guy in the bar at the time, which can happen in anyplace. depending upon what time you hit it  

Cheers
                Mardhi
                hehehe, totally agree Mardhi! We turned up at hi boss our first time and took two very average fem boys our first time... The rooms, the (particular) gurrls, thank god we were there together..

Not sure what other advice to offer that hasnt already been offered...

PC

Comment

• Hey guys, My old thread got moved and somehow managed to disappear so here I am making a new post! Once again, I'm a GG interested in the topic of LBs. I'm a long time friend of Gr1m, and he showed me the ropes of this whole topic. So, I just thought I'd say hi and whatnot... I look forward to meeting all of you!

Cheers

Comment

• nekketsu, welcome for the 2nd time and this time we won't lose your post!

We look forward to your contributions to the forum, always good to have another viewpoint other than just us guys!

There is a lot of information here, so if you have any questions try the search function first - it is not that precise, but with a bit of sifting through results and refining the search you can usually find what you are looking for. If you can't, feel free to post your question and hopefully one of the board members can give an answer.

Are you a big Harisu fan too?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• I sure am. She's amazing.. and not only to look at.

Comment

• Just wanted to say to everyone!

Anyone in South East of UK?

Comment

• Hello Nicos31,

Welcome to the forum  

To answer your question  -  about 8.1 million people  SE population    

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

• Wellcome on board...
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• I'm from the Isle of Wight!

Comment

• Arent you lucky!!!
                                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Working...
                                X