X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are many girls who will be happy to pop your cherry and show you a good first time, but don't forget they can spot fresh meat from fifty paces.

Comment

• brocklanders ???

Re me being new ,, New to L/B but not LOS and its ways so I am a little street wise,,,
      Hearing that its a good time to go now as its not busy and we guys get looked after..

Comment

• It not being busy and the standard of service do not corrolate.

Good luck... All the information you need is somewhere buried in this forum!

The best advice I can give you is this...

"Go to Thailand with a dream, NOT a plan!"

Comment

• There are about 300 LBs in Nana Plaza, and about 20 outside it, and thousands upon thousands in Bangkok overall.

There are several thousand in Pattaya.

You gots to make your own choices guy. It's like asking, can anyone recommend a girl in the USA?

Comment

• It's like asking, can anyone recommend a girl in the USA?
            Oh, I don't know... That's an easy one... No, I can't!

Comment

• Was kind of hoping that some one knew a good honest L/B that liked to look after newbies to the scene.
              Looks like I shall work it out for myself well i shall enjoy trying ,,,

Comment

• Sorry to be crass, but no girl "likes" anyone, they only "like" money.

And you have many contradictions in one sentence, "good", "honest", "LB", "likes to look after newbies"...those adjectives don't go together, unless you mean someone who will totally hose you.

Anyhow, aside from that, you will learn that learning by yourself is the far more enjoyable way. We're just jiving you. Go to a bar, you'll find anything anyone tells you here is useless. You really have to see the personality and bodies for yourself, and decide which suit you, versus us.

Comment

• There are some very good actresses at Nana - and as a newbie you will believe every word.....

I'm not totally cynical (yet), but I suggest you read 'Money Number 1' as soon as you can.   Money No.1.....   Farang No.13 .... are the ratings to remember.

Just spend your money, and live the dream.   Good luck!
                  TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jul. 01 2007,18:55) live the dream. Good luck!
                    Come on, this is a Buddhist country......live in Nirvana
                    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• Hi guys, just found this forum so im hoping you guys can help me, i took my first trip to Thailand{Pattaya} in june and i loved every minute of it, so much that im heading back in november. Before i went in june i was saying to myself im going have some fun with then ladyboy's but when i got there it never happened dont ask me why i dont know, but when im back there in november it is something i definately want to do, theres just something about them thats gets me going. Im staying on soi BJ and iv been told this is good place to find them, also Stringfellows is high on my to do list. Any other places you guys recommended?

Comment

• Hello Dave,

Welcome to the forum

I'm not a fan of Pattaya myself so I can't help you - but do hang around for an answer and while you are waiting have a look through the other sections.

Try the search function also - though admittedly it's not the best

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

• Hey up RR iv been browsing on here most of the night mate, iv seen a few hot cutties ill be looking out for in nov

cheers pal

Comment

• If you,re new to the scene stringfellows is a great place to start , no hassle , and some lovely ladies to take care of your needs
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Welcome Dave,

Best Advise is to Search and Read the Forums  
                              Secondly, when Going to LOS Make NO List  

Enjoy  
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Soi 6 - Hi Boss Bar - Good bar to get started, though the ST rooms can do with some paint

Soi 13/1 - Stringfellows - I wouldnt choose this as a bar for the newbie but some great looking girls in there

Soi 13/1 - Club 131 - This is more like a lounge bar and is very relaxed, the girls will make you feel very welcome

Theres also Lindas Bar / Jenny Star Bar and a few others on walking street. Unless you are devilishly handsome I would give them a miss as you wont get any attention.

There are a lot of bars with ladyboys in them, you just need to look around

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X