Clear All

• Manchester here, "wicked" "sorted" and "mad for it"
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome guys.

I registered then had to go away with work for week grrrrrrr

Comment

• (Nicos31 @ Jul. 21 2007,18:37) Thanks for the welcome guys.

You got to work get some money and Pattaya-Pattaya for your next holiday....
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• ... I just re-upped for another year but would like to know how I can get my old member ID back (anicon).. I couldn't login to the forum with the password i had always used & tried to have it reset but I couldn't find any email using the email addresses I use now, so I had to re-register under a new user to view the forum.  I dont even see my old ID on the members list anymore, is that list just a list of active ones or all members who have ever joined the forum?  In Dec. of 2005 it was reset but I dont have any current correspondence since then of ever trying to reset my PW again.. Stogie can u help me on this?

Comment

• PM me and I'll set you up again with anicon... Don't forget to tell me your desired password!

Comment

• (69billy @ Jul. 22 2007,01:54)
              (Nicos31 @ Jul. 21 2007,18:37) Thanks for the welcome guys.

You got to work get some money and Pattaya-Pattaya for your next holiday....
              Thats the plan mate

Comment

• I would reccomend Stringfellows for a first timer. You will see a good selection of girls, with different body shapes and cock sizes. You will be approached soon after you enter, but there is never a problem if you prefer to sit alone or choose a different girl. Buy them a drink and let your hands wander - you will see other guys doing the same (a turn on for me seeing cocks being stroked).
                the short time rooms are Ok ad if you just want to go there is no pressure.

Comment

• Anyone know much for BF LT and ST for the aforementioned bars?

Comment

• JUST WANT TO SAY HI .IM NEW TO ALL THIS

Comment

• I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER BUT NOT VISABLE,NOW WANT TO SAY HI.

Comment

• Hi, & Welcome

But please dont post in capitals, it upsets our leader!!
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Hello all. My first post even though I previously lived in BKK for 3 years and played up with GG's - a lot. Always fascinated by the LB's at Nana but never felt able to indulge with so many spying eyes that would report to my mates and GG's who I all felt would not approve. Spying eyes and big mouths both in bar areas and at the apartment. I know I could have done a short time hotel but just too paranoid about being caught out.

Coming to Thailand in 2 weeks and seeing the "remote" location of Guess Bar, on-site room and the stunning nature of the staff feel this would be a great place to try.
                          I know everybody says not to make too many plans in advance but would like some recommendations on who a first timer should try.

I am very attracted to the taller LB's with large breasts and looking for someone who can top me, "gently" to start with.

BTW - I think the way the bar is presented and promoted is first class and sure it will be an experience.

Look forward to any advice.

Comment

• Welcome

And Eats might do you a good turn
                            Attached Files
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I am very attracted to the taller LB's with large breasts and looking for someone who can top me, "gently" to start with.
                              Choose a tall ladyboy with large breasts and ask her to be gentle.

Comment

• Thanks Dave. Have had a play with the search function and see you and many others highly recommend Eats and based on appearance alone she is stunning. Thanks again for the advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X